Business Intelligence Senior Associate - Single Family Risk (Open to Remote)
Washington, DC, United States
Fannie MaeWe facilitate equitable and sustainable access to homeownership and quality, affordable rental housing across America.
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do helps make a home a possibility for millions of homeowners and renters. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you will grow your career and help create access to fair, affordable housing finance.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will assess customer requests and collaborate with your team to determine solutions to solve business needs, use applications and BI tools to explore and understand data, and provide BI insights and solutions.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Business Intelligence Senior Associate - Single Family Risk role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Attend meetings to discuss and identify business needs and strive to do what's right for our team and stakeholders.
- Contribute to designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining business intelligence (BI) applications and tools.
- Draft automated business processes and mechanisms to generate meaningful reports to help us deliver on Fannie Mae's vision and purpose.
- Analyze data to drive business decision-making capabilities.
- Contribute to identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems, including developing and implementing requirements for new features and enhancements.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experience
- 2 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages.
- Experience using statistical methods, including developing and testing hypotheses, using experimental design, and running linear and logistic regressions.
- Risk Assessment and Management skills including evaluating and designing controls, conducting impact assessments, identifying control gaps, and remediating risk
- Skilled in the graphical representation of information in the form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI; ability to present information in an engaging, easy to understand manner
- Able to work with individuals having different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively while working toward a common goal
- Experience analyzing data to identify trends or relationships to inform conclusions about the data
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
- Ability to transform business processes using BPA, RPA, or other technology-enabled automation
- Experience creating user support documentation or job aids
- Skilled in SQL
- Skilled in TOAD SQL database management tool (or similar)
- Skilled in Tableau Desktop and Server
- Skilled in Excel
- Experience using JIRA
- Exposure to Alteryx for data analytics applications
- Exposure to AWS or other cloud technologies
- Exposure to Python and/or R programming
Single Family Risk - Business Intelligence - Senior Associate/ REF12504C
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is primarily a hybrid company. We embrace flexibility for our employees while providing office space for in-person work and collaboration. This role is classified as open to remote. If you speak with a Recruiter, they will provide you with more information about the definition of this classification.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The hiring range for this role is set forth on each of our job postings located on Fannie Mae's Career Site. Final salaries will generally vary within that range based on factors that include but are not limited to, skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and other relevant qualifications. This position is eligible to participate in a Fannie Mae incentive program (subject to the terms of the program). As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Fannie Mae offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle, and other benefits and perks that enhance an employee’s physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. See more here.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Wisconsin Remote - Wisconsin Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 80K - 125K * USD 80K+ *
Brown & Brown Insurance
Business Intelligence AnalystAsana Business Analytics Business Intelligence Clustering Computer Science Data Analytics +12
Career development Competitive pay Fitness / gym Flex hours Flexible spending account +2
Chicago, IL, United States Chicago, IL, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 83K - 125K USD 83K+
Business Intelligence Analyst II (USA Remote)Business Analytics Business Intelligence Data analysis Data Analytics Data quality ETL +4
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +5
Delft, South Holland, Netherlands … Delft, South Holland, Netherlands - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 28K - 52K * USD 28K+ *
Software Engineer, Probabilistic Computer Vision / Image Proc. Applications (NL)Architecture Computer Science Computer Vision Engineering Finance Git +5
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Signing bonus
Columbus, Ohio, United States … Columbus, Ohio, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 51K - 94K * USD 51K+ *
Facilities Management Express
Developer III - Business IntelligenceArchitecture Business Intelligence MS SQL Power BI Security SQL
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Conferences Flex hours +7
Washington, DC, United States Washington, DC, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 51K - 94K * USD 51K+ *
Business Intelligence Senior Associate - Single Family Risk (Open to Remote)AWS Business Intelligence Classification Data Analytics Excel Finance +10
Career development Flex hours Health care Home office stipend
21650 Oxnard Street, Woodland … 21650 Oxnard Street, Woodland Hills, CA Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 110K - 160K USD 110K+
Business Intelligence ManagerBusiness Intelligence Data Warehousing Excel Git GitHub Jira +6
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs