Data Engineering Nanodegree Program Session Lead
Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.Learn more about Udacity's Values Students First - Better Together - Entrepreneurial - Data Driven - Candid and Direct - Talent Obsessed
In our mission toward powering careers through tech education, we are doubling down on the support that we offer to our students. As a part of this, we want to extend an opportunity to you to become a Session Lead with Udacity. Session Leads are industry professionals who provide world-class technical support to our students in their Nanodegree journey. All our session leads are handpicked through a rigorous selection process so that we can truly be #studentfirst.
JOIN THE TEAM TODAY
- Technical competence: Data Modeling, Data Lakes, Data Pipelines, Cloud Data Warehouse
- 2+ years of working experience related to the above skillsets.
- Graduate from Data Engineering Nanodegree Program is an added plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Public Speaking
- Student-oriented mindset and focus on understanding their problems
- Flexibility at their current job to take this challenge as a part-time, independent contractor
As a Session Lead, you will be supporting our students virtually through a series of virtual sessions and assisting them through the course content and project completion. The Session Lead would be responsible for providing one or more of the following services as per our requirement and your choice:
- Virtual Connect Sessions: 2-3 hour session, detailed, immersive, and structured series of virtual classes where you take learners through course content and project completion with slides and examples.
- Ask Me Anything Sessions: 1-hour session, virtual meeting where learners log in to ask from you their Nanodegree program doubts.
- 1-1 Mentorship Calls: 30 min call, a virtual chat with one learner, to help unblock them.
Why should you apply?
- Gain recognition for your technical knowledge
- Earn additional income
- Contribute to a vibrant, global student community
- Stay updated on the latest cutting-edge technologies
There are only Limited open positions, so please don’t wait too long to apply!
Before applying, we would request you to kindly complete the General Information Form if you haven't filled it already.
Note: Session Leads work independently and set their own schedule. However, the above-mentioned opportunities are subjected to a specific schedule and agenda. If selected you would be provided with access to the Mentorship Nanodegree program. You are requested to graduate from the Mentorship Nanodegree in order to be onboarded as a Session Lead.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Product Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Lead Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs