Knoxville / Nashville / Remote
Who We Are:
Lirio is the leader in behavior change AI, combining behavioral science with artificial intelligence to move people to better health. Through Precision Nudging™, our intelligent behavior change journeys assemble and deliver tailored, behavioral interventions to overcome unique barriers to engaging with and acting on health recommendations. By scaling personalized interventions, our clients deliver patient-focused experiences that initiate and drive sustained behaviors across their patient and member populations, optimizing patient engagement, closing gaps in care, lowering costs, and measurably improving health outcomes.
Who You Are:
You’re passionate about transforming people’s health through technology. You’re looking to be part of a dynamic organization that moves quickly, where you can learn and grow, and work alongside colleagues to develop and improve our solutions. You have a growth mindset who seeks progress over perfection.
What You'll Be Doing:
The Data Scientist will be responsible for developing and implementing approaches to data analysis across Lirio’s Behavior Change AI Platform as well as being a technical contributor to the machine learning software infrastructure. This role will involve working closely with behavioral scientists, computer scientists, machine learning engineers and data engineers to architect methods and systems for obtaining insights into the efficacy of Lirio behavior change programs, platform operations and machine learning workflows. Tasking for this position will include data science research, exploratory data analysis, user interface and visual analytics design and development, and regular contributions to strategic and tactical discussions about the Lirio Platform and its research and engineering roadmaps. Additionally, this role will embrace Lirio’s culture of cross-team collaboration and work closely with Lirio leadership in shaping our data science strategy. The role requires a forward-thinker who is curious about technology and will help Lirio adapt and evolve as technology and customer needs constantly change.
Analytics Design and Development
- Develop and implement analytic insights into the engagement efficacy of the behavioral science libraries and the Lirio AI Behavior Change Platform.
- Design and implement visualizations that capture the Lirio Platform’s engagement performance for Lirio customers.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and analysis of Randomized Control Trials (RCTs) for evaluation of engagement performance.
- Lead efforts to develop the Lirio Insights Engine, a framework for exploratory analysis of Lirio Behavior Change data, including applications and visual analytics.
- Contribute to the Lirio customer reports and marketing materials using developed analytic approaches.
- Design and implement visualizations that give insight into the operation of Lirio’s RL Agent.
- Build (visual) analytics around experimental results that measure and compare the performance of two competing approaches in Lirio’s RL workflow.
- Adheres to the company’s overall software quality, cadence and delivery lifecycle through automation and CI/CD pipelines using DevSecOps methodologies.
- Support new clients/programs onboarding processes by translating client requirements into technical executable processes.
- Support established feature engineering framework using data science principles such as feature selection for different programs and clients.
- Provide on-demand analytics expertise and support to assist colleagues.
- Document data analytics processes.
Applied Data Analytics Research (10%)
- Research and develop approaches for analyzing health care engagement data, relating demographics, explainable artificial intelligence, and behavioral science factors to client/program outcomes.
- Contribute to Lirio technology roadmap planning and execution.
- PhD preferred
- Master's degree in Statistics, Data Science
- 3-5 years related experience
- 3+ years of experience developing software, competency with python preferred.
- 3+ years of experience developing analytics for insight into complex data.
- Experience developing with data science and machine-learning software libraries preferred, such as pandas, Tensorflow, R, or PyTorch.
- Experience with web-based application development frameworks (Angular preferred)
- Experience with database technologies, data warehousing, and hands-on experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience using version control (Git preferred) and build tools with continuous integration or continuous delivery.
- Strong understanding of the agile software development process.
- Experience with cloud service technologies, specifically AW
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Remote, San Francisco, California, … Remote, San Francisco, California, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 136K - 222K * USD 136K+ *
Staff Applied Scientist - ForcastingArchitecture Data analysis Data visualization Genetics ICML Industrial +7
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Austin, TX: Blacksburg, VA; … Austin, TX: Blacksburg, VA; Remote, US Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 186K - 223K USD 186K+
Staff Data ScientistAgile Autonomous Driving AWS Big Data Business Intelligence Clustering +29
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Health care +3
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs