Mexico - Remote
IntersogIntersog is a global, award winning custom software and talent agency focused on AI, IoT, Ignition, web, mobile and other emerging tech!
Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of software engineering, custom development, and IT consulting solutions. We help companies address IT talent by building dedicated software development teams either locally in the USA / Canada / Mexico or in our R&D centers in Ukraine.
As the AI/ML Engineer for our revolutionary privacy compliance automation solution, you will design and develop the AI models, deployment pipelines, logging and monitoring systems for the AI models. Architectured to transform how businesses interpret and adhere to complex privacy laws such as GDPR. Our AI-driven solution acts as an "AI Compliance Officer", interpreting and enforcing intricate regulations, enabling businesses to innovate with data without risking non-compliance.
In this role, you will be instrumental in shaping the AI capabilities that breathe life into our platform. The platform utilizes AI to make data usage decisions, regulate access to personally identifiable information (PII), automate deletion requests and understand the unique data structures of our customers. As the custodian of our AI strategy, you will ensure that our AI capabilities not only comprehend privacy laws but also the unique data needs of our customers, making compliance effortless and efficient. More specifically, this role will design and develop ML/NLP/LLM/GAI models and solutions while working with a broad range of partners across data, technology and business teams.
and ● Design, develop, and maintain AI/ML models with a focus on Generative AI and NLP.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and identify AI/ML solutions.
● Conduct research on the latest AI/ML technologies and algorithms, particularly in the fields of General AI and NLP.
● Implement and optimize algorithms for efficiency, scalability, and reliability.
● Analyze large datasets to identify patterns and insights.
● Develop data-driven strategies to improve model accuracy and performance.
● Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices.
● Document and present research findings and model methodologies.
● Stay updated with advances in AI/ML and NLP fields and apply this knowledge to
improve existing systems.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
● Proven experience in AI/ML, with a strong focus on General AI and NLP.
● 4+ years of professional hands-on experience leveraging large sets of structured and
unstructured data to develop data-driven tactical and strategic analytics and insights using
ML, NLP, computer vision solutions.
● Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, or Java.
● Experience with ML frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch) and NLP libraries
(e.g., NLTK, spaCy).
● Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms and statistical modeling
● Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is a plus.
● Experience with tools for continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD),
such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, or CircleCI.
● Containerization and Orchestration: Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, or similar
technologies for containerization and orchestration.
1. You will be with a small team, so your contributions will have a big impact.
2. You will be working with motivated and talented team members who will help you grow your skills.
3. Remote Office - you choose the place where you want to work.
4. We are not strict about hours as long as the work gets done and you are available when people need to connect.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
Tags: AI strategy AWS Azure CI/CD Computer Science Computer Vision Consulting Docker Engineering GCP GitLab Google Cloud Java Kubernetes LLMs Machine Learning ML models NLP NLTK PhD Pipelines Privacy Python PyTorch R R&D Research spaCy Statistical modeling Statistics TensorFlow Unstructured data
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Austin, Texas, United States … Austin, Texas, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 90K - 150K * USD 90K+ *
Data Engineer I - (Remote - US)APIs AWS BigQuery Data pipelines Data quality Data warehouse +17
401(k) matching Career development Fitness / gym Health care Team events +1
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs