Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Austin, TX, Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States, Remote Office
Our AI team is at the heart of our platform, the webAI™ Navigator. We are responsible for the training, deployment backend, comprehensive MLOps, crafting custom solutions, and spearheading research into cutting-edge algorithms. Our collaborative ethos ensures we work closely with other teams, leveraging collective expertise for rapid development.
As a Sr ML engineer, you will work on designing, developing, and implementing ML models and architectures across diverse domains like vision and language. The ideal candidate will possess expertise in creating and implementing custom architectures for multi-modal networks, and large-scale language or vision models.
- Research, design, implement, and fine-tune a broad spectrum of machine learning models, encompassing deep learning architectures, to bolster or advance our platform.
- Enhance and expand our existing ML libraries and proprietary frameworks.
- Collaborate with R&D and software engineering teams.
- Stay up to date on latest AI trends and research papers.
- Elevate the efficiency and effectiveness of our existing training and inference frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields (MS, PhD preferred).
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in developing and deploying ML models and solutions.
- Ability to write production-level code in Python.
- Experience working with Tensorflow and/or PyTorch.
- Proven track record of accomplishments, showcased through publications or previous work experience
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Work from Home, United … Work from Home, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 151K - 237K USD 151K+
Security Architect - DevSecOps/Supply Chain Security/AI/ML model securityAgile Architecture Big Data CI/CD Data Analytics Engineering +8
Career development Competitive pay Team events
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs