Machine Learning Ops Engineer - Real Estate Industry (ID:1714#)
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Truelogic SoftwareTruelogic Software offers premium nearshore software development services to American companies. Find the perfect solution for your company today! +1 (786) 708 4447
Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment. We’re on a mission to find every renter a home they love at the value they deserve. Finding the right place to live is one of the most important, time-consuming and expensive decisions that all of us make. Getting it right matters. We’ve helped over 1 million families find a home they love, and we’re just getting started.
Occupy a unique position in the market, You will primarily be responsible for owning the data platform, building scalable data pipelines, and partnering with analysts, data scientists, and other engineers to unlock value of data across the organization. You will also have the opportunity to grow your career by building high-availability services that deliver performance, scalability, security, and productivity that serve as a foundation for all engineering efforts. As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will influence the broader engineering organization through engineering best practices and collaborate with other technical specialists to improve developer experience.
- Maintain and improve our data platform that is used by dozens of analysts and engineers.
- Scale our eventing and data pipelining systems, with a penchant for delivering near real time insights capabilities to our users.
- Our data platform is powered by BigQuery, Airflow, dbt, and GCP Pub/Sub. We are always open to new ideas on how to make us more productive.
- Build and support machine learning services that deliver value for our users.
- Work in a small team of like-minded software engineers.
What will help you succeed
- You have at least 3 years of experience in organizations with a solid engineering process and an emphasis on delivering highly scalable and highly performant services.
- You have strong database experience (PostgreSQL, Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, etc)
- You have experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- You tackle problems at all levels of software development, including feature implementation, software build and delivery processes, and developer productivity and velocity improvements.
- You have experience with Python, Go, or Typescript programming languages – or a willingness to learn.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
San Francisco, CA or … San Francisco, CA or Remote: North, Central … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 175K - 220K USD 175K+
Senior Software Engineer, DataArchitecture Classification Data pipelines EC2 Engineering ETL +8
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex vacation Health care +2
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs