Senior Product Data Scientist
MozillaMozilla is the not-for-profit behind the lightning fast Firefox browser. We put people over profit to give everyone more power online.
To learn the Hiring Ranges for this position, please select your location from the Apply Now dropdown menu.
To learn more about our Hiring Range System, please click this link.
Senior Product Data Scientist, Mozilla Corporation, San Francisco, California: Design and analyze experiments to understand ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends. Build key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis. Advocate for standard methodologies across the organization. Own the definition, evaluation, and reporting of key product metrics. Communicate narratives with data to many audiences, ranging from product managers to technical leads. Sit at the intersection between product, marketing, engineering, and leadership to inform, influence, and help execute our product strategy. Must have a Bachelor's in Analytics or related field and two years of experience in: (i) performing data analysis and modeling; (ii) applying statistical methods to large datasets to derive insights; (iii) A/B testing; and (iv) working with product management. Experience may be gained concurrently. Position eligible for telecommuting from any location in the United States.
Pay Range: $81,536 - $185,400 per year.
Apply online: careers.mozilla.org/listings.
When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online. We’re not a normal tech company. The things we create prioritize people and their privacy over profits. We exist to make the internet a healthier, happier place for everyone
Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
Mozilla believes in the value of diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge, and knows diversity, equity and inclusion are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions.We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
More jobs like this
Remote, San Francisco, California, … Remote, San Francisco, California, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 136K - 222K * USD 136K+ *
Staff Applied Scientist - ForcastingArchitecture Data analysis Data visualization Genetics ICML Industrial +7
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Austin, TX: Blacksburg, VA; … Austin, TX: Blacksburg, VA; Remote, US Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 186K - 223K USD 186K+
Staff Data ScientistAgile Autonomous Driving AWS Big Data Business Intelligence Clustering +29
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Health care +3
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs