Course Developer Intern, Deep Learning Institute - Summer 2024
US, CA, Remote
NVIDIANVIDIA erfindet den Grafikprozessor und fördert Fortschritte in den Bereichen KI, HPC, Gaming, kreatives Design, autonome Fahrzeuge und Robotik.
NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) is searching for an exceptional course developer to craft hands-on learning experiences. The work involves collaborating with internal subject matter experts to build project-based hands-on training for Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA). This new instructor-led workshop will teach developers and data scientists the NVIDIA recommended techniques to solve challenging problems in the area of video analytics with NVIDIA’s SDKs and toolkits.
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU accelerated deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as “the AI computing company”. We are growing our company and building teams with the smartest people in the world.
What you'll be doing:
You will develop a high-quality hands-on self-paced/instructor-led training course on IVA for developers, researchers, and data scientists. As a member of the DLI content development team, your activities will involve:
Partnering with subject matter experts (SMEs) from NVIDIA to draft course proposal and establish learning objectives.
Developing a project-based storyboard that describes the learning experience and key assets, exercises, and assessments for the course.
Collaborating with SMEs to build training materials for the workshop, including compelling diagrams, interactive hands-on exercises/assessments that prepare developers to build IVA applications.
Developing instructor certification criteria and assessment materials, as well as instructor notes highlighting best practices for presenting the course live.
Participating in internal “test flight” and “dry-run” deliveries for the IVA course, to ensure course material is excellent and instructors are prepared to consistently deliver a high-quality learning experience.
Engaging with regional teams to support localization and deployment of course(s).
What we need to see:
Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, or Data Science.
Familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow.
Programming skills in a computer language such as Python, C / C++.
Experience using Jupyter notebooks, Google Colab, GitHub, and other related tools.
Experience building in-depth hands-on training for developers, or other technical audiences.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
Prior success handling multiple projects in parallel.
Experience using Nvidia DeepStream, Jetson,TAO, or Metropolis.
Development experience in cloud-based Linux environments.
Good communication, interpersonal, and writing skills (sample accepted).
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!The hourly rate for our interns is 19 USD - 93 USD. Our internship hourly rates are a standard pay determined based on the position and your location, year in school, degree, and experience.
You will also be eligible for Intern benefits. NVIDIA accepts applications on an ongoing basis. NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
More jobs like this
Work From Home, USA Work From Home, USA Full TimeInternshipEntry Entry-levelUSD 48K - 60K USD 48K+
Financial Data Engineer Intern (Summer 2024)Computer Science Data Analytics Data warehouse Engineering Finance Nonprofit +3
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance +6
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs