Senior Machine Learning Scientist at Upwork.com
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We're passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
The ideal candidate will have experience building machine learning solutions at scale to deliver meaningful business impact. You care deeply about helping our users succeed and are excited to tackle technical challenges. You will be part of a diverse and passionate team of data scientists and engineers based around the world.
What will you do?
- Build advanced machine learning models and neural networks to improve Upwork's search and recommendation systems.
- Collaborate closely with Scientists, Engineers, Designers and Product Managers to build products end-to-end on key initiatives.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Deep knowledge of machine learning, neural networks, recommender systems, natural language processing or related fields.
- Industry experience delivering and maintaining production models using Spark, Python, Tensorflow (or similar alternative).
- Excellent English skills - verbal and written communication.
More about the job:
- Full-time (40 hrs per week) and ongoing project.
- Flexible, fully remote working hours with a required overlap for communication with a team in California (9am to 2 pm PST).
We have several full-time openings at senior and lead levels. Please apply with link below or see https://www.linkedin.com/company/upwork/jobs/. You're also welcome to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, looking forward to hearing from you!
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Lead Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Big Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs