Semi-Senior Data Engineer - Software (ID:1692)
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Truelogic SoftwareTruelogic Software offers premium nearshore software development services to American companies. Find the perfect solution for your company today! +1 (786) 708 4447
Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, at a company that ignites opportunity by setting the world in motion. Take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
Occupy a unique position in the market, at the Corp Data team that ensures data-informed decision-making throughout the People & Places organization. They provide critical data and insights to better attract, develop, motivate, and retain most important asset – people, in a broad spectrum of people issues: recruiting, learning and development, organizational health, employee engagement, diversity, total rewards, retention, measurement of program effectiveness, and all things throughout the worker life cycle and related to People & Places.
- You are a self-starter with industrial experience in SQL, Data Modeling, and ETL pipeline design.
- You have experience implementing ETL pipelines in Hive, Spark or another MPP database architecture.
- You are comfortable with Spark and Presto, have used one or both frequently to process very large volumes of data.
- You are comfortable coding in Python, Java, or Scala.
- You have demonstrated competency in reliably operating hundreds of ETL pipelines with adherence to strict SLAs and quickly root-causing and correcting complex data problems.
- Detail-orientation, thoroughly tested code, and great documentation are the hallmarks of your work but you excel equally well at explaining concepts in "big picture" terms to a less technical audience.
What will help you succeed
- 3+ years of Data Engineering Experience - Design, develop, deliver and maintain data infrastructures.
- SQL Specialist – Strong knowledge and Seasoned experience with SQL Queries (strong in outer joins, aggregations, unions, and knowledge of window functions).
- Data Modeling Experience.
- Languages: At least one of Python, Java, Scala, Go.
- Solid ETL experience.
- Able to troubleshoot the data issues in dashboarding tools and suggest solutions.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
San Francisco, CA or … San Francisco, CA or Remote: North, Central … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 175K - 220K USD 175K+
Senior Software Engineer, DataArchitecture Classification Data pipelines EC2 Engineering ETL +8
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex vacation Health care +2
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs