C++ Embedded Deep Learning Optimization Engineer
C++ Embedded Deep Learning Optimization SW Engineer
AI in Motion | AIIM is a young startup company providing mapping, perception, and autonomy solutions to “things” in motion. AIIM positions itself as an autonomy service provider. Current focus is on AGV navigation & handling. Providing navigation solutions for assets moving through dynamic outdoor and indoor environments. AIIM’s technology offers a combination of 3D mapping, localization & perception into holistic solutions where others just offer parts of the solution.
Hired by Navinfo Europe, as part of the Advanced Engineering Group, you will be working for AIIM. Working for a start-up requires a practical and hands on mentality in a dynamic environment where technical focus, requirements and direction might shift when business opportunities change.
What you'll do
We are looking for a software engineer with C++11/14 practical experience. Besides general C++ development tasks, you will be specifically working on optimizing deep learning code for embedded platforms. In general, you will be responsible for building applications that will be used to process data from different data sources (Camera, Lidar, Sonar, GPS, etc.) and build (3D) mapping, localization and navigation solutions for assets moving through dynamic outdoor and indoor environments, like AGV navigation & handling.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software.
- Optimize deep learning code for embedded devices.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Ensure code quality by performing various tests on developed code.
- Process and modify data from different data source (Cameras, Lidar sensors, Sonar sensors, GPS devices, etc.) to create various localization and mapping solutions.
You will be reporting to the Project Leader and Department Manager.
Qualifications & Essentials
- An MSc or BSc degree, preferably in computer science.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in software development (design, implementation, and integration).
- Good knowledge of Deep Learning.
- Experience in working with Python.
- Experience in object detection, segmentation, classification, and re-identification.
- Experience in TensorFlow/PyTorch with GPUs.
- Experience with CUDA programming and ONNX
- Experience with parallel computing, especially TensorRT or similar
- Expert knowledge in efficient algorithms.
- Minimum 3 years experience (in a corporate environment) working on software development using modern C++11/14.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes.
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.
- Good knowledge of development tools such as CMake and Git.
- Advanced practical experience in working with Linux, both as development environment as well as an execution platform.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of C++17 and C++20.
- Experience working on software development in an embedded environment.
- Experience working with OpenCV.
- Experience working on Computer Vision topics.
- Experience with processing point cloud data.
- Experience with Atlassian Tooling (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/GIT) or similar.
Nice to have
- Domain knowledge in (LiDAR, Visual) SLAM, (AI) Object Detection, and related localization and mapping technologies.
If you like working within an informal and innovative organisation with a solid customer base, then please feel free to send your motivation with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via the application button.
For more information on the different roles in our organization, please call HRM +31 40-711 35 56, Luchthavenwenweg 34 5657 EB Eindhoven
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Data Specialist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs