Manager/Senior Manager Territory & Data Operations
Remote - US
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
As a Manager/Senior Manager, in Sales Operations, you will be the primary business partner to sales & strategy leaders. You have a demonstrated track record of building territory infrastructure at scale. leading territory & data operations of GTM business strategy. Leading all aspects of and conducting insightful analysis, influencing executive critical thinking, designing new business processes, project management, and teamwork across sales strategy, analytics, sales operations, post-sales, and finance. Ability to document and understand the nuances and challenges of sophisticated business requirements!
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic. They:
- For Manager - Have 8+ years experience in sales operations, and/or strategy consulting in the software industry
- For Sr Manager- Have 10+ years experience in sales operations, and/or strategy consulting in the software industry
- Have 4+ years experience with managing & defining territory configurations to support complex business needs of large organizations with thousands of quota carrying sales reps.
- Have 4+ years experience with day to day territory & data operations activities, yearly territory planning and successful deployment of territories (preferably in Salesforce platform)
- Salesforce certified admin or equivalent experience with salesforce automation including workflows, process builders and triggers and experience with territory carving tools ex. Salesforce maps
- Thrive in structured critical thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and written and verbal communication.
- Will become a trusted and indispensable business partner to sales and strategy leadership, and play a critical role scaling the company’s rapidly growing go-to-market organization
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: Heroku platforms, SQL, Salesforce Maps, Tableau & Tableau CRM and ETL tools
As Manager/Senior Manager, GTM Analytics, you will live the Twilio Magic Values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Be a dedicated partner to senior leaders
- WRITE IT DOWN: Lead the strategic and operational planning processes for territory operations.
- DON'T SETTLE: Act as a senior project manager leading ground-breaking cross-functional initiatives (business process, systems, collaborating with different teams, etc). You must get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Craft and execute key work streams in annual planning and in-year planning revisions and successfully operate in a fast paced strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, and manage through hyper-growth.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Mentor other team members. Work closely with sales & strategy leaders globally to address their reporting and strategic insight needs.
- BE BOLD: Collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations.
- BE AN OWNER: Communicate recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, and handle the ongoing impact of the recommendations put forth. Lead, collaborate and act on point with wider Sales Operations teams
- DRAW THE OWL: Help redesign certain business processes for automation, self-serve, and/or greater scalability. Analytical rigor and critical thinking are a must.
The Sales operations team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior GTM leadership and cross functional teams to guide company strategy. We have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company!
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This role US-Fully Remote/US-San Francisco/UK-London. We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $120,832.00 - $151,040.00
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $105,728.00 - $132,160.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs