Principal Data Scientist (NLP)
Build our NLP capabilities for the mining of unstructured and quasi-structured data.
The Principal Data Scientist must be an expert in the full data life cycle. The candidate must review the data we have, understand the business problems we are trying to solve, and craft the best solutions given the limitations of data, and the current state of various NLP technologies. In addition, the Principal Data Scientist must produce deliverable results and take them from development to production in collaboration with our engineers.
-Min 3 years commercial experience in a job function whose title was NLP engineer or Data Scientist.
-Min 5 years of direct commercial NLP production experience.
-Must be fluent at the highest level both in written and spoken English.
- Expertise in the following: Custom Named Entity Extraction, Document Classification, Topic Modeling, tabular data extraction, and general machine learning techniques and the math behind them.
- Experience with preprocessing noisy and/or unstructured textual data and various traditional extraction techniques such as regular expressions.
- Strong knowledge of Spacy and BERT.
- Strong Experience with container technology such as K8 for NLP model deployment.
- Experience deploying models on Azure.
- Experience refining and creating DL models namely CNN's, transformers, and BiLSTM models for NLP tasks.
- Industrial experience using one of the following (Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras)
- Expert in Python 3.4 and above and TSQL.
- Expertise in guiding annotation, producing, processing, evaluating, and utilizing training data.
- Familiar with various ML/DL cloud architectures.
MSc./PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Computational Linguistics or related quantitative fields
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs