Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Go1 is on a mission to unlock positive potential through a love of learning. The Go1 platform makes learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. Since our founding in 2015, we have grown to an organization of 200+ in 9 global offices. At Go1, we go to infinity and beyond through excellent work, prioritising actions over words and encouraging creativity and candour. It is with this spirit that we are driving hypergrowth and international expansion.
About the role:
About The Data Analyst in our Growth Operations function will be responsible for the hands-on analysis, processing and maintenance of data from various internal and external sources to surface insights, deliver internal reporting solutions, drive data integrity, and support revenue growth.
Using your strong data analytics and visualisation capabilities, you will create business intelligence insights for marketing and customer success teams, support the development and continuous improvement of our customer segmentation model, and surface and communicate insights to cross-functional operations teams and key stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strengthen Growth Ops and related stakeholders’ business intelligence, by building custom reports and dashboards, and enhancing our ability to self-serve and derive more complex and meaningful insights from data.
- Perform hands-on analysis of data using a variety of tools and statistical or machine learning approaches.
- Communicate analytical findings by transforming raw data into insights, visualisations, including through reports, briefings, presentations and data visualisation.
- Analyse customer data, along with external market and competitor data to produce insights that support business planning and development, operations and workflows, or go-to-market strategies.
- Be a key contributor to cross-functional data segmentation, data management and data quality initiatives to build and maintain a healthy customer and prospect database and create procedures and policies to support.
- Identify potential weaknesses in data and support their remediation through manual input, manipulation and transformation, to improve data quality, integrity and analytics, build trust in the data and increase utilisation.
- Contribute to the development of data dictionaries, including definitions and guidelines for various sources of Marketing and Customer data.
- Contribute to and maintain data models and visual representations of our data infrastructure to align and communicate business requirements and inform ways of working.
- 3+ years hands-on experience as a data analyst with an emphasis on business intelligence, marketing or customer insights, data visualisation and reporting.
- High proficiency with Excel, SQL and Power BI.
- Experience with Spark and Python, or R, and interests in Data Science are highly desirable.
- Proficiency in interpreting and summarising data in a variety of formats and structures and creating clear, concise reports for management and end users.
- Data Modelling experience with the ability to create visual representations and communicate connections between data points and structures.
- Experience in a SaaS or B2B organisation, and with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Salesforce, Pardot or similar would be a bonus.
- Ability to elicit business reporting requirements and deliver meaningful insights in response.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and solutions in a simplified way to colleagues and stakeholders to ensure they appreciate the reasoning and benefits behind changes to data governance or workflows.
- A self-starter who is motivated and passionate about data, governance and surfacing insights.
- Strong ability to focus and deliver work within an agreed timeframe and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
There are many benefits of joining Go1!
- Access to ongoing learning and development from 1000s of training providers, through our fabulous Go1 product.
- Build your experience with access to an enviable tech stack
- Flexible working arrangements
- Performance based bonuses
- 10 weeks paid parental leave (in addition to government incentives)
- Global career opportunities
- Wellbeing programs
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs