Data Ops Specialist
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Build the data infrastructure of tomorrow
Your mission will be to build the system and data infrastructure of tomorrow. We already have a vision of what we want to achieve: data integrity between systems, automated reporting and actionable data. Together with our Chief of Staff, you’ll set the strategy for the coming years and translate these into tactics and projects. You’ll lead cross-functional project teams that will help you execute this while you guard priorities and the project scope. Although we expect you to be an individual contributor, to begin with, we have the ambition to make the data ops function a strategic function, and you will be the spearhead of this movement while we scale.
About the team
The ‘Revenue and Data Operations’ team’s (Ops team) mission is to scale Recruitee in a sustainable and data-driven way. We do this by translating strategy (the why and what) into repeatable tactics (the how and who) and use the operational data that this generates into insights to develop our tactics and strategies. The team operates from the heart of Amsterdam as well as the organization.
The 12-month journey
The first month you’ll spend focusing on learning everything there is about Recruitee: understand the product, the organisation and the people.
After 3 months, you’ve assessed the current infrastructure and way of working and have made your first improvements (low-hanging fruit). Also, you’ve set up the medium and long term strategy and have done your first big project kick-off to get everyone on the same page and off to a successful cross-functional project.
After 9 months, you’ve successfully implemented your first (couple of) projects and set the structure/methodology that works for your projects to keep on delivering projects on time while we scale the team. This is where you grow into a product manager role for the business system landscape and data responsibilities you have.
What you’ll do
Help to set the data and business system landscape strategy for a fast-growing SaaS company.
Build data governance policies that are sensible, easy to use for people to follow, and will lead to full data integrity in and between systems
Translating the strategy into specific projects and prioritise those where you see fit
Plan these projects by breaking them into smaller pieces and involving the right people at the right time
Prioritize, evaluate and re-strategize when necessary
Standardize data definitions, automate manual processes, and help set the agenda by creating data sources that others can use to create insights
Be aware of trends in the field that we can incorporate into our landscape/strategy
What you’ve got:
3+ years of experience working with big data sets (migrating/transforming data between different systems)
Experience with enterprise-grade system administration (Hubspot, Salesforce, Chargebee)
You’re good at building collaborative relationships with a variety of stakeholders
You bring clarity, can prioritize and execute tasks in a high-paced environment
Fluent/native command of English
Preferably, previous experience in SaaS
Experience in a high-paced environment (start or scale-up / consultancy) is a plus
Why Recruitee 💙
Great office and canal-side location.
A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe- let’s change the world of recruitment for the better!
Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
Brilliant culture and an informal ‘come as you are’ dress code.
Internal and external trainings.
Company-wide bonus of 1 or 2 monthly salaries, based on company performance
An interesting Pension through Brand New Day
25 paid days of holiday.
A €1,500 yearly training budget.
Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 140 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,500 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs