VoIP Network Data Engineer
As a VoIP Network Data Engineer you will join a team responsible for the design, development, deployment, and operation of our Voice Network, which is the core of our business-critical Call Quality Strategy.
To support our fast growing Customer base, our main focus this year is to scale up our Carrier Stack to maintain our good Call Quality and Security while increasing the capacity, geo-redundancy and global footprint.
We are looking for a VoIP Network Data Engineer to help us leverage the datas from our Voice Network.
Your mission @ Aircall:
- Help design and implement data storage and mining solutions of Call Network metrics.
- Contribute to the provision of metric analysis strategies.
- Help identify weaknesses in our Call Quality provision through the use of alerting, insights infrastructure and proactive reporting strategies.
- Based on the dataset, create triggers and alert and define the process to handle the corresponding corrective action
A little more about you:
- Strong requirements :
- You have strong knowledge of data storage and mining for archival and mining purposes, including Real-Time.
- You have strong knowledge of Real-Time Communication protocols (WebRTC)
- You have strong knowledge of VoIP stack (SIP, RTP, TLS)
- Engineer profile with at least 2 to 5 years of experience in VoIP deployment for Carriers and / or Internet technologies.
- Nice to have :
- You have basic Network knowledge
- You have basic Ruby/Python development skills
- Human skills :
- You are a good communicator with your teammates, providers and customersYou are open-minded, autonomous and like sharing your ideas.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
DE&I Statement: At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey. We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive. We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.
Other jobs like this
Senior Machine Learning EngineerClassification Crypto Data visualization Engineering Git Machine Learning NLP +5
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +8
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs