Data Scientist, Sales Operations
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
Snowflake’s Sales Operations team is actively seeking a Senior Data Scientist to join our growing team. In this role you will have the opportunity to build a best-in-class sales engine and influence our go-to-market strategy using data science solutions. You will leverage your deep technical skills and sales strategy knowledge while collaborating with cross functional teams including sales, finance, sales strategy/operations and IT.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Provide technical and thought leadership designing, testing and implementing methodologies to forecast and monitor time series.
- Build data science models to drive predictive and prescriptive analytics to influence go-to-market strategy.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to understand unexpected metric movements and communicate results to other data scientists, operations people, and company leadership.
- Lead data science projects in sales operations and create alignment with key stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- Drive the design, building, and launching of new data models and data pipelines in production.
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 2-5 years of experience in a data scientist position, ideally supporting sales operations and strategy
- Proficiency in SQL with advanced operations (partitions, permissions, CTEs, views, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages, specifically Python and R
- Working knowledge of basic ML algorithms, feature extraction & selection, and interpreting results
- Comfortability with ambiguity and moving pieces - we’re growing fast
- Ability to communicate your analysis with clarity and precision to both technical and non technical teams
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other technical field, MS/PhD a plus
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Data Specialist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs