Market Data Analyst
Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a Market Data Analyst to join our Market Data team! Our team is responsible for providing comprehensive, timely, and high quality market and reference data to Addepar’s platform. We are responsible for both the long term strategic positioning of vendor content and day-to-day operations. We are looking for individuals who have exceptional analytical skills, securities knowledge, excellent verbal and written skills, and experience with process improvement or project management. You’ll develop a keen understanding of our clients, our industry and use this knowledge to improve the data used by our clients.
Do you enjoy the ability to work and build your career in an exciting, fast-growing environment? If so, you’ll fit in with our open and inclusive culture that is disrupting the wealth management and financial services industry.
What You’ll Do
- Execute operational workflows related to market data pipeline and security reference data in a timely manner. In addition, you will identify inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement in the workflows.
- Perform internal verification checks to ensure data integrity and availability within Service Level Agreements. You will also define additional metrics and checks to further improve the quality of Addepar’s existing and new commercial content.
- Answer client inquiries regarding benchmarks, FX rates, and general security reference data. You will become the subject matter expert on market data content at Addepar.
- Partner with third-party service providers to triage technical issues and identify opportunities for application and process improvements.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to acquire, validate, and integrate related referential security data for all asset classes supported by Addepar. You will increase Addepar’s value proposition by increasing the breadth and depth of Addepar’s market data offerings.
Who You Are
- You have at least three years of work experience in the financial investment/advisory industry with deep knowledge of capital markets and functional knowledge of a wide range of asset classes.
- You are detail oriented and are proactive in documentation of best practices and workflows.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills for interfacing with third-party service providers as well as internal stakeholders: Product Managers, Engineering, Client Support, etc.
- You have a proven track record of effective problem solving abilities, self-motivation to take on responsibility, and a strong team-player mentality.
- You have experience working with common financial market data sources such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, FactSet, etc.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience with data analysis are preferable.
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2.5 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs