Senior Product Data Analyst
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mindvalley is the leading and most promising ed-tech company to date. We dominate the US market for Personal Growth Education. We are empowering athletes within every major US sports team and promoting successful learning strategies in major companies.
We're currently building the most advanced learning system - a version inspired by Ironman's “J.A.R.V.I.S.” which utilizes AI and augmented reality to provide customised learning. Turning anyone into a superhero.
We innovate tools that induce enlightenment within every aspect of human life. We are seeking the best engineers to build the best and most advanced education platform our species has seen. The goal to mark our success is: powering up to 100 countries, powering every Fortune 500 company, and progressing humanity towards a better future.
About The Role
The Mindvalley data engineering and Analytics teams are helping to build the future of education through data-informed decision making and data-powered products.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Data Analyst with a proven track record of conducting deep analysis to explain trends and user behaviours as well as applying advanced quantitative techniques to solve business problems. The ideal candidate is also an expert at synthesising and communicating insights and actionable recommendations to audiences at varying levels of technical sophistication.
Own end-to-end data analysis lifecycle: gather business requirements, formulate and test hypotheses, conduct deep data analysis, apply statistical and predictive modelling techniques, develop visualisation/dashboards, communicate and present findings and actionable insights to business stakeholders and non-technical audiences.
Partner with various departments (e.g. Product, Content etc.) to measure impact and effectiveness of features and business processes; to segment and understand user behaviours across geographic regions; to identify opportunities, assess risk potentials and explain trends.
Design, analyse, and run experiments (A/B and multivariate tests) to drive KPI improvement.
Apply strong business judgment to data analysis and make and defend meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting, visualisation, and other tools to deliver business insights and to show business health.
Continuously improve the quality and accessibility of our analytical framework and data reporting infrastructure.
Contribute with suggestions on data collection and data quality.
Assist in data requirements gathering and data validations to improve data platforms.
Efficiently manage his/her own project queue and develop streamlined workflows.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or other business/analytical disciplines.
4+ years of relevant working experience in a similar role, preferably for online content, video, subscription or e-commerce property/platform.
Proficient in SQL with the ability to write structured and efficient queries on large data sets (e.g. Redshift, PostgreSQL, BigQuery). Knowledge in 1 or more programming/scripting language (e.g. Python, R) is a plus.
Experience in using version control systems is a plus.
Previous experience in conceptualising and developing dimensional data models to answer business questions at scale
Expert knowledge with business intelligence tools (e.g. Data Studio Looker, Tableau) and web analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude, Google Analytics, Mixpanel) to drive timely business decisions.
Expertise with statistical analysis and concepts (e.g. types of regressions, T-tests, experiment design etc).
Experience building compelling stories using data that convey technically sound analysis to a broad audience.
Strategically-minded yet strong detail-orientation with a penchant for data accuracy.
Proven ability to solve problems, learn quickly, work independently, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
Exemplary relationship builder who is consultative in nature and form partnerships with coworkers and customers.
Your application must include:
Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as analysis or dashboards you've done in the past so we can see proof of your talents.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs