Senior Data Analyst, Strategic Insights
United State (Remote)
Senior Data Analyst, Strategic Insights
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Harvard University, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst that is open to work remotely or from our San Francisco office. Your skills and expertise will play a key role in data informed decision making by supporting our CEO, CFO and the entire Executive Team, Board of Directors, and other partners with actionable insights to support growth, scale, and overall company performance. Your role will be cross-functional in nature with a specific emphasis on holistic views of business results and our customer.
Do you love solving problems with data? Having a direct and major impact on forming company strategy? Working with senior leaders to grow and scale an amazing company in a new category? Your work will play a key role in supporting our senior executive team as we create the WebOps category, allowing for marketers and developers to better collaborate and increase the speed of publishing websites.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Develop KPI’s to measure whole company performance. Own definitions and partner with Governance and other business units to ensure consistent measurements of performance.
- Work with the CEO and CFO to develop efficient resource allocation strategies and ascertain effectiveness of existing efforts
- Provide day-to-day analytical support for Executive Team including support of ad-hoc questions and special projects
- Enable better decision making by providing insights and recommendations generated by combining different data sources to connect the dots of our business.
- Find and understand the trends and patterns that affect our business and tell the story of how they will impact our strategy.
- Provide key data to support the Investment Relations effort and get the front row seat as the company prepares for the IPO and offer key insights for the Management Discussion and Analysis (MD&A) section of the S1
- Help grow and scale our analytics efforts. You’ll be a key early member of the team and will help set the direction to help enable growth and better informed decision making across the entire company
What You Bring to the Table
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical ability paired with strong technical skills
- Uncanny ability to connect customer behaviors with data and develop data-based behavioral insights
- Proven experience building relationships with business stakeholders, and using those relationships to help solve their challenges
- Strong SQL abilities and data analysis skills
- Experience with a commonly used BI/Data Viz tool (i.e. Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, etc)
- Take ownership seriously - hold yourself accountable to deliver and build trust with your partners. You thrive in fast-paced environments and while managing multiple work streams.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Business Analytics, Economics, Statistics, Data Science, or other relevant quantitative field
- Exceptionally skilled communicator and storyteller. Strong executive presence. Ability to clearly and succinctly explain complex topics
Bonus Points for
- Experience in top tier investment bank, management consulting or a private equity firm
- Having helped to grow or scale an analytics function previously
- Experience with a scripting or statistical language such as Python or R
- Experience at a rapid growth company
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Data Specialist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs