Principal/Staff Data Science
We are looking for a Principal Data Scientist to join PerimeterX’s research team in Tel Aviv. Our team’s goal is to provide the best data science solutions to optimize our products and prevent cybercriminals from our customers' traffic and clean up the internet from bad bots and web threats. These solutions will directly contribute to and affect PX’s business outcomes, customer experience, and performance. It’s an opportunity to be a pioneer - design and build the company’s ML/AI models and capabilities and impact Billions of requests. Join us and help protect the internet from malicious bots and web attacks and take part in one of the most exciting, challenging, and promising cybersecurity startups today.
What will you do:
- Develop and lead large-scale technical implementation of advanced Machine Learning algorithms for our web security products.
- Use innovative technologies that combine work with practical projects and research projects - from the stage of data analysis to prototyping of new ideas, their implementation in a production environment, and then monitoring and maintaining them.
- Work on projects in the fields of supervised and semi-supervised learning, anomaly detection, time series forecasting, and more.
- Make an impact - Shaping the business, data science, and research directions by developing new algorithms and features.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of big data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Mentoring other data scientists/algorithm developers in the group.
What you'll need:
- M.Sc./PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
- 5+ years with practical hands-on experience in developing and researching algorithms in the fields of data science/machine learning techniques and statistical methods, such as: boosting and bagging algorithms, time series models, clustering and anomaly detection methods, and more.
- Proven experience in taking data model projects from the stage of data analysis to prototyping new ideas, their implementation in a production environment, and monitoring and maintenance.
- Proficiency with Python and SQL.
- Knowledge in how to construct and test models to reach conclusions and insights.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge in how to perform ETL processes and draw insights from large\big data sets.
- Independent and innovative with the ability to lead problem definition and goal definition processes
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
Nice to have:
- Experience in MLOps methods – Docker, Kubernetes, Google MLOps etc.
- Background in the cyber-security or fraud worlds.
- Experience with continuous learning methods
Job region(s): Middle East
Job stats: 6 0 0
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs