Research Scientist, Machine Learning : Graph Representation Learning / Explainable AI
This is an opportunity to play a key role in Accenture Labs in Dublin, Ireland – part of a network of over 200 applied R&D specialists at seven locations worldwide. We design and prototype new insights and concepts that have a significant strategic impact on our clients’ businesses.
The Dublin Labs team focuses on artificial intelligence, with a strong emphasis on explainable AI and machine learning on knowledge graphs (graph representation learning). The lab is co-located with the over 100 designers, developers and domain experts at The Dock, Accenture's global center for innovation.
We offer a blend of industrial-related research problems and academic-oriented activities, including an open publication policy.
Your professional, collaborative approach, validated by your research outputs coupled with your imaginative and engaging communication style, will see you contributing in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and influential team in Accenture's Global R&D.
Required qualifications and skillset:
- PhD in computer science.
- Expertise in at least one area of Artificial Intelligence including machine learning, knowledge representation and reasoning or natural language processing.
- Expertise in at least one of the following areas: explainable artificial intelligence, interpretable machine learning, graph representation learning (e.g. knowledge graph embeddings, graph neural networks).
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning foundations and mainstream deep learning architectures.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks e.g TensorFlow, PyTorch, and scientific Python.
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- A record of publications in relevant conferences and journals an advantage.
- Exposure to projects related to Healthcare an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Linux OS and shell scripting.
- Hands-on experience with git and issue tracking systems.
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Data Specialist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs