Nugit is powering the shift from dashboards to data storytelling. Our mission is to help people unlock the value in their data. We build technology that frees organizations from the burden of analytics and manual data-wrangling and provides tools that deliver high-impact insights, value, and information that helps businesses grow.
Headquartered in Singapore and backed by Sequoia, we are expanding globally and recently have hired a team in the UK and Australia.
The ideal candidate for the Data Analyst role will be a self-starter, curious, have a passion for data, and strong business problem-solving skills. This role will be focused on exploring huge volumes of customer data, building a deep understanding of customer business challenges, and constantly seeking innovative, practical solutions that create meaningful impact.
We are looking for a specialist that understands that data alone is not valuable, it needs to be given context, narrative, and purpose in order to create value for an organization. The solutions delivered will delight our customers, help them learn new things about their business and solve real problems and help them realize the true possibilities in their data. In return, we offer a great package including some fun perks, a fun, centrally located office filled with snacks, and an awesome bunch of teammates!
What you’ll be doing:
Work as a true business partner to the Customer Success teams to deliver highly technical data analytics projects using the Nugit Data Storytelling Platform.
Be a trusted consultant to customers, helping them understand their data sources, data definitions, and origin, and set these up on the Nugit Platform.
Manipulate, transform and augment data with scripts, custom metrics, and other techniques using internal and third-party tools.
Create, monitor, and automate ingestion workflows and manage any troubleshooting.
Harmonize data sources into common streams ready to be used by builders to create engaging stories that meet customers' requirements.
Build a clear understanding of customer challenges and business questions through consultation and stakeholder research.
Build engaging data stories that have a clear purpose and easy-to-follow narratives which guide customers through their business problems.
Be a champion of data storytelling, developing and sharing your skills and knowledge through initiatives both inside and outside the company.
Conduct training, presentations, workshops, and demonstrations together with Client Leads.
Work collaboratively with product and engineering teams to share needs, feedback, issues and support.
Communicate account updates with timeliness and precision, as a subject matter expert on weekly calls, project updates while managing your own project plans like a pro.
Assist our online support team in troubleshooting technical/platform issues.
Support business development and account growth initiatives.
Have fun, learn and be an integral part of our growing team.
The applicant has to be Singaporean/PR
Minimum 3 years experience in a technology/data company or in a data analyst role.
Bachelors/Masters degree in Data Science/ Computer Science.
Being skilled in SQL is a must.
Experience working with media data using AWS Redshift/Sisense/Tableau or other data analytics tools is an advantage.
The skill to effortlessly manage and transform data comes naturally to you.
The ability to question everything, ask ‘why?’ and dig into real needs to get to the ‘so what?’
Super organizational skills - you’ll be a quick learner and someone who works well under pressure.
The ability to juggle multiple tasks while understanding which should receive the highest priority with the ability and willingness to say 'no'.
To enjoy solving new difficult challenges, sometimes with no instruction manual.
Flexibility. You’ll have to do some calls at night and you’ll be given opportunities to work from home or remotely.
To be self-motivated, resourceful, with an ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
To give a shit. About everything you do.
To never stop improving.
Attention to detail and aesthetics.
To work in a way that builds Trust and Transparency within your team & with clients.
A great attitude and a willingness to get stuff done.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs