Sr. Product Data Analyst
FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The opportunity – Senior Product Data Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our growing team and manage the reporting, analysis & general data needs as it relates to the product.
You will enable FreshBooks to derive insights from our product and usage data to improve the engagement of our customers. The right person for the job is a strong problem solver with a knack for translating data into insights. You will collaborate with product managers, designers, and developers to drive growth at FreshBooks.
What you’ll do:
- You will work closely and collaboratively with the product team to establish meaningful goals and metrics.
- Conduct deep dive analysis to uncover key insights, recommendations, and opportunities.
- Develop comprehensive reporting to support the tracking of product based KPI’s.
- Drive product feature enhancements by synthesizing and communicating what happened and what to do next.
- Use your SQL skills to perform complex joins and gather the data you need.
What you’ll have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a data analytics or business intelligence role
- Quantitative background with a strong analytical skillset
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of data programming languages (Python/R)
- Experience using dashboarding tools (Looker is a plus)
- Excellent communicator who can explain complex concepts in simple, easy-to-understand terms
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Comfortable working in an iterative, agile development process
Why Join Us:
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs