Project Manager, Data Analytics & Reporting
Robust and well-defined data and reporting is a critical business need and significant competitive advantage for Via; our datasets and analytics tools are used by external and internal users on a daily basis. As a Project Manager focused on data analytics, you will shape Via’s commercial and operational approach to reporting. You will scope reporting requirements with partners and internal stakeholders, prioritize the work on current initiatives and future goals, and build processes to support data infrastructure and reporting at scale, with a goal of supporting thousands of partners across multiple product lines. You will make sure our reporting suite is reliable, easy to use and insightful. You will collaborate internally with experts from across Via’s operations, partnerships, data science and product teams to understand reporting needs and translate them into reliable data and best-in-class reporting products.
What You'll Do:
- Work cross-functionally to scope key data product requirements for operations, customer insights, and partner reporting, together with Via’s Partner Success, Sales, Operations, Expansion, Data Science and Product teams.
- Develop a company wide common language on data and metrics and advise on the best infrastructure to support data and reporting at a massive scale.
- Design the reporting suite for brand new Via products, business lines, and partnerships.
- Prioritize data issues and bugs, defining solutions, and directing execution by product and analyst teams based on commercial priorities.
- Define partner-facing reporting UI and product to make Via data understandable and accessible to Via’s wide variety of partners around the globe.
Who You Are:
- Independent and hungry for ownership. You’ll thrive on managing one of Via’s highest stakes products that has a meaningful impact on our relationships with partners as well as commercial results.
- Excited about anything data related. You love charts, visualizations, and deriving insights from data.
- Passionate about user experience. You empathize with users and enjoy the process of understanding their problems and challenges.
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility.
- Analytical, organized, and a good communicator. You can break down the most complicated project into tasks and deadlines, while keeping a high level view on the strategic direction and communicating effectively with executives.
- Possess the interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams, geographies, and stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of work on analytics (ideally including data products), ideally at a high-growth startup, established tech company, consulting, or financial firm.
- Experienced with technical tools, data infrastructure and reporting tools (e.g., Tableau, Excel, SQL).
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Specialist Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs