Crystal City, VA
We are seeking a data engineer/analyst who is excited about analyzing and solving national security related problems. In this role you will be empowered to:
- Work directly with customer to exploit structured and unstructured data
- Identify important and interesting questions surrounding our customer's challenges, then translate those questions into concrete analytical tasks
- Develop tools and process to help uncover hidden patterns in data
- Deliver analytical products in support of operational missions
- Provide thought-leadership in the area of analytics/data science
- Identify and automate repetitive tasks
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with:
- Data discovery, shaping, and analysis
- Statistical and topic modeling
- Parsing and ETL
- Front-end [Windows]: Web, BI Clients, MS Office, custom scripts
- Back-end: Web, AWS, Linux, SharePoint
- Glue: JSON, XML
- Python, R
- Experience with:
- Microsoft PowerApps
- Microsoft PowerApps
- Working on-site directly with customer
- Using technology to elicit insight
- Agile Development of tools
- Learning new tools and technologies as needed
- Must currently possess an active US government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph examination
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs