Please note that this position can be located in Amsterdam, Netherlands, New York, USA, London, UK or Mumbai, India. The benefits mentioned below are applicable to Amsterdam.
Are you the talented Data Analyst that Corsearch’s Operations Team is looking for?
Corsearch’s Brand Risk & Performance™ solutions are revolutionizing how companies commercialize and protect their growth. Trusted by thousands of customers worldwide, Corsearch delivers data, analytics, and services that support brands to market their assets and reduce commercial risks.
From IP clearance to brand protection, Corsearch provides a comprehensive program that enables businesses to secure brand value and thrive commercially. Behind the world’s best-known brands, there’s Corsearch.
Corsearch is growing fast and is always looking for new talented people to be part of the journey.
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our Content & Licensing team. As a Data Analyst with Corsearch, you will collect, evaluate, analyze and report on data across the business in order to improve business effectiveness and identify potential opportunities for growth.
What will you do?
- Work with Technology, the Business Units, Legal, and key stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Collate needs from the different business units and translate these into actionable insights for non-technical colleagues.
- Support the management of data content projects by utilising data analytics to inform project direction and priorities.
- Take a big-picture approach to internal data provision, accounting for all facets of the business.
- Mine and analyze data from various data sources to evaluate quality and to drive optimization and improvement of products and services, marketing efforts, and key business opportunities.
- Support the analysis of data content coverage and quality queries and communicate these insights to customer services.
- Analyze and discern intellectual property rights and ownership through review of production, distribution, and other contracts and agreements.
- Devise, monitor, action and report on data quality and coverage metrics using statistical analysis and knowledge of the Intellectual property industry including Trademarks and Brand Protection.
- Use statistical methods to depict trends, analyze data patterns in complex and large data sets to drive application insights, operational efficiency, and industry trends.
- Use predictive modeling techniques to increase revenue generation, customer behavior patterns, and other business outcomes.
- Develop processes and apply tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Participate in special projects such as intellectual property data enhancement testing, data conversion, and design and analysis of data extracts to support reporting and data quality standards.
- Design key performance indicators to facilitate efficient workflow and quality work-product; working closely with product management, technology and operations to implement efficiency measures.
- Monitor and maintain current data model and dashboarding for data analytics offering to mature brand protection clients.
- Work with Technology team to troubleshoot and solve issues with data analytics offering.
- Work regularly with operations to ensure provision of on-demand analytics.
- Monitor Usage of dashboards and communicate resource needs to relevant technology teams.
What do we ask of you?
- Demonstrated ability to apply statistical or other quantitative analysis to business problems is vital for this role.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems, Business, Quantitative Finance or a related field; or equivalent related experience.
- Have a solid understanding of system development methodologies and techniques, and an excellent grasp of data management concepts and principles.
- Experience using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools.
- Experience with BI tools and solutions such as Tableau, Sisense, Power BI etc.
- Proficiency with SQL programming language and T-SQL variant.
- Experience with R programming skills
- Strong MS Excel knowledge and BI tools and charting experience.
- Experience collating information from internal stakeholders.
- Experience working with business tools such as Atlassian suite etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively with employees at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate technical outputs to non-technical personnel.
- Customer service oriented.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 vacation days to re-charge your batteries
- Pension plan to support you at a later stage of your life
- You don’t live right next to the office? No problem! We’ll reimburse you for home-work commuting (when we are back to work at the office)
- You get to work with a fun, diverse team from over 30 different nationalities
- Are you an early bird or do you prefer to take it easy in the morning? Good thing we offer flexible working hours
- Outside-of-office activities to participate in (football team, bootcamp, etc.)
- A supply of snacks and drinks to power you throughout the day
What do you do next?
If this sounds interesting, click apply and introduce yourself! We’d love to have a chat to get to know each other. We will be sure to keep you posted about the recruitment process every step of the way, which may also include an assessment. We very much look forward to hearing from you!
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs