Senior Machine Learning Engineer
LogRhythm is the pioneer in Next Generation SIEM and Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. Our TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence and security analytics to serve as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center. We are consistently recognized as a leader in the security intelligence domain and have been placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for 6 consecutive years.
The LogRhythm Data Science team is seeking a qualified Senior Machine Learning Engineer with the requisite experience and passion for designing, implementing, and delivering data-driven analytics products to support our customers need for advanced cyber threat detection and mitigation. The qualified individual is an experienced data scientist and software engineer who has demonstrated expertise with modern, scalable and distributed machine learning analytics platforms in a highly collaborative engineering environment. The Senior Machine Learning Engineer is expected to be a key contributor on a growing Data Science team.
- Research and develop data features and models that can be deployed to modern distributed cloud processing infrastructure enabling security analytics use cases.
- Leverage state of the art technology stacks and cloud platforms to design, implement and maintain scalable infrastructure for ingesting, processing and persisting large volumes of batched and streaming data.
- Develop production quality software for interacting with cloud based distributed data pipelines, data stores and data models.
- Contribute to multiple production codebases in a continuous delivery (CI/CD) environment.
- Write, debug, maintain and constructively review code on highly collaborative software engineering and data science teams.
- Provide thought leadership and advocate for best practices in development and deployment of modern statistical and machine learning analytics.
- Very strong mathematical and statistical analysis skills. A master’s degree in a relevant field (Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science) is highly desirable.
- 3+ years using and applying modern statistical and machine learning approaches to solve analytics problems
- 3+ years of experience with analytics languages and frameworks such as pyspark, pandas, numpy, scipy, jupyter notebooks, scikit-learn
- 3+ years of experience with cloud platforms and technologies such as GCP/AWS and managed data processing frameworks such as Dataproc/EMR.
- Good understanding of common patterns for scalable interaction with SQL and no SQL databases such as postgresql and Elasticsearch
- 3+ year(s) experience with standard development tooling such as Git, Rally/Jira, Vagrant, etc.
- Good knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages such as Python, Golang, or Java and a strong grasp of software engineering principles such as OOP.
- Knowledge of distributed computing fundamentals and the ability to design for scalability on Linux platforms
Highly Valued Skills/Qualifications
- Domain knowledge in the network and computer security space
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $150-160 Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
- LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: June 8th 2021
- Reporting to: - Senior Manager, Software Engineering
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Exempt
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs