Data Collection Engineer, Computer Vision - Contractor
As a Data Collection Engineer, you will be responsible to collect and provide high quality engineering data to enable the validation of Computer Vision and Deep Learning algorithms.
You will communicate with a variety of internal customers at a deep technical level to collect their requirements, and will drive the process to ensure its fulfillment in time, and high quality. You will also implement tools and protocols for the operation of a data collection lab.
- Setup and operate a data collection lab, including tools and equipment, such as motion capture systems, calibration equipment, robot arms, etc.
- Implement protocols and procedures for the collection of high-quality data, and generate technical documentation.
- Collaborate on a regular basis with local and remote computer vision algorithm teams to extend and improve existing tooling and infrastructure.
- Collect, verify and analyze data that meets the customers technical requirements.
- Proven track record of working with, and troubleshooting complex software and hardware systems.
- Experience building automation systems using both Python and shell scripting on Linux.
- Self-driven and detail oriented.
- Experience defining and managing technical requirements and a solid track record of successful delivery.
Desired qualifications (wished for but not required)
- Experience with rapid prototyping (3D printing, hardware assembly, basic electronics knowledge).
- Experience with operating and calibrating precision instruments (lab equipment of any kind).
- Experience with Vicon/Optitrack
- Experience with Kuka robot systems.
- BS in an Engineering / Technical field at minimum
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Data Specialist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs