PureIntegration is seeking a Data Analyst to join our team!
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Remote till September, then onsite)
Duration : 6 Months+ W2contract
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. No C2C Relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop analytics requirements, measurement plans, impact analyses, and dashboards to support each new feature. Build reporting that will enable the broader team to understand the customer journey and path to conversion.
- Optimize the implementation and maintenance of online and offline digital analytics and sales technologies. Ensure proper tagging and reporting of digital data to drive high-quality, accurate business decisions.
- Utilize various data visualization tools and analysis techniques to effectively understand every stage of the customer journey, including:
- Awareness and marketing channel optimization
- Understanding site behavior and engagement
- Consideration, lead generation, and lead nurturing
- Conversion analyses and online purchase
- E-Commerce and offline systems reconciliation
- Using digital data, provide actionable insights and recommendations that demonstrate bottom-line value to senior leadership and other internal clients. Develop business cases to support acting on these insights and recommendations. Lead key analytics initiatives with minimal oversight by leadership team. Develop reputation as trusted analytics expert within the broader team.
- Support standard reports at weekly, monthly, quarterly or other cadences. Build superior dashboards, models, and forecasts to support business planning or other initiatives. Partner with the cross-functional team to optimize and improve existing processes. Monitor and maintain data quality and integrity.
- Focus needs to be more on taking data and turning it into actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 to 5 years’ hands-on experience with e-commerce or digital marketing Data analytics.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is a must; proficiency or Adobe certification is a plus.
- Proficiency and expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Data visualization skills with Domo or Tableau.
- Technical web analytics or programming knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with SQL or Python is a plus.
- Experience with sales reporting development and modelling is a plus.
- Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
At pureIntegration, we believe Digital Transformation is less about tools and platforms and more about developing the people who use them, supported by innovative business strategy and expert integration. By engaging our clients as expert consultants in operational process design, we synthesize and harmonize strategy, process and evolving technologies to catapult the modern enterprise well into the 21st century.
In over 15 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs