Senior/Lead, Computer Vision Software Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA; Remote (US)
You will work on creating ground truth data tools for all computer vision teams at Magic Leap. To achieve this you will work with high precision external systems including LIDAR scanners, motion capture systems, robots, and software for 3D modeling/rendering. You will work within the Perception Products team to deliver novel ground truth tools to enable the next generation of spatial computing.
- Provide leadership for research and development efforts within the ground truth tools team
- Design experiments, analyze data sets, and validate solutions for new problems
- Work with ground truth systems and data, especially LIDAR and point cloud data
- Develop algorithms and implement SW components for data capture and processing.
- Work on processing ground truth datasets to extract and expose features within the dataset.
- Experience writing maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test driven principles to develop high quality modules
- 5-8+ years of development experience in C/C++ and/or Python, within an industrial environment
- 5+ years of relevant experience working with Point clouds or LIDAR data.
- Solid understanding of computer vision concepts and best practices in the field.
- 5+ years of experience working in the Linux environment.
- Experience with non-linear optimization methods and programming libraries
- Experience with deep learning (i.e. image-to-image translation) is a plus
- Experience with GCP, Kubernetes cloud based processing.
- Experience with calibration between point clouds and camera-based systems
- Experience with computational geometry concepts
- Experience creating deep learning datasets for computer vision problems.
- M.S. in CS, ECE or related fields. Ph.D. preferred.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs