Data Analytics Developer - Customer Experience - Location Flexible - Veterans Encouraged to Apply
Austin, TX; Remote - US
Role DescriptionThe Customer Intelligence team builds analytical solutions and generates insights to drive strategy within the Customer Experience organization at Dropbox. Using your technical skills and creativity, and leveraging the best open source and proprietary tools available, you will develop cutting edge data pipelines, analytical tools, and reporting solutions. You’ll be involved in projects from inception to delivery, ensuring your work delivers high-quality and relevant data to intelligently grow our business. Working alongside talented analysts and data scientists, you will champion data-driven insights to add value for our stakeholders across Customer Experience. You're a self-starter with an affinity for problem-solving and deep knowledge of data, data architecture, and analytical tools and approaches. You will work with teams across Customer Experience to understand their evolving requirements, and alongside other analysts on the team to deliver impactful and innovative solutions. You'll use your creativity, curiosity, and drive to build solutions at scale, and to provide training and guidance to team members and partners.
- Devise, drive, and deliver technical solutions that generate data-driven insights.
- Build, automate, and refactor robust, scalable data pipelines and datasets.
- Troubleshoot complex issues throughout the data lifecycle, identify and implement effective solutions.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders across Customer Experience to ensure relevant and accurate delivery of business requirements.
- Build informative, insightful dashboards and data platforms across different domains and audiences.
- Create new workflow processes, associated monitoring, and alerts.
- Contribute to schema design, data consistency, and overall data governance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field
- 3+ years’ work experience in a data-centric role
- Proficient SQL skills with excellent hands-on exposure to ETL principles
- Strong hands-on experience with R and/or Python
- Ability to tackle and solve complex technical problems with little direction
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to quickly learn and understand new technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Military veterans strongly encouraged to apply! Leadership, integrity, teamwork, and global perspective are just a few of the skills learned through Military service. At Dropbox, we value the experiences of current and previous members of the U.S. Armed Forces. This role is open to any qualified candidate, however we have identified that the qualifications for this role match many of those who have served in the U.S. military. If you are a veteran please be sure to mark your veteran status at the bottom of the application. You can read more about our commitment to hiring veterans at dropbox.com/jobs/Veterans.
Job tags: Data Analytics Data pipelines ETL Open Source Python R SQL
Job region(s): North America Remote/Anywhere
Job stats: 51 9 0
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Economics-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs