BI Data Analyst
Remote - Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
With studios around the world, Keywords Studios is a leading technical services provider for global video games and beyond. With locations in Asia, the Americas and Europe, Keywords Studios has a breadth and depth in multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios delivers support for its clients across the globe.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will become a subject matter expert for BI (data & analytics) on all intelligence-related tasks. The Analyst will work independently and in a team environment performing requirements gathering, data analysis, process mapping, test case definition, development, and collaboration across multiple business units and projects.
Duties & responsibilities
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports and queries in support of business analytics.
- Perform data analysis to troubleshoot data issues with the BI solutions and data integration processes
- Ensure compliance with security policies and practices in accordance with internal and external audit governing bodies.
- Support data governance process.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Support data governance processes.
- 3+ years’ experience with Power BI
- 2-3 years’ experience with Spark.
- Proficiency with DAX and M languages
- Proficiency with Python
- Strong SQL Server SQL skills and experience tuning queries, Working knowledge of data warehouse.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented but able to understand the big picture.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Experience communicating with business users.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Statistical computing experience
- Exposure to the Azure Data Platform (Data Factory, etc.)
- AWS Data Platform (Data Pipeline, Glue, Redshift, etc.)
- Exposure with DevOps implementation practices
- Scrum methodology delivery experience
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Economics-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs