Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser. Livestorm is a browser-based platform that doesn’t require a download, or setup. You can use Livestorm for on-demand, live, or pre-recorded meetings or events.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind.
We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Front, Honda, Intercom or Spendesk trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events. We are a product driven company which means that the quality of what we deliver matters most. We will always choose quality over quantity in terms of development.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, learnings, feedback, and mistakes.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our Team is aiming to consolidate, standardize and explore our metrics and data warehouses.
Therefore, we are looking for an experienced Data Analyst, passionate about surfacing insights, standardize reporting processes, and leverage data for strategic decision-making. As our first Data Analyst, you will fully own this field and will work very closely with our Lead Data Engineer for the technical questions. From a management standpoint you will report directly to the CEO.
As Livestorm's first Data Analyst you will help the C-Levels and Team Leaders create dashboards, answer strategic questions and pro-actively surface insights.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Germany, Greece, Mauritius, Spain, USA,... so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Tracking and monitoring on a daily basis, the operational performances of every Team
- Surfacing insights pro-actively or on demand to help the Business and Product Teams
- Working hand in hand with C-Levels to help make strategic decisions
- Being responsible with managers for the creation, implementation and adoption of new KPIs
- Creating and automating high added value dashboards
- Being responsible for maintaining, updating and improving the monitoring tools
For this Data Analyst role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- You have 3-5+ years' experience as a Data Analyst.
- You have a bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or equivalent.
- You have a business-oriented mindset.
- You have strong skills in SQL, Looker and Excel.
- Knowledge of Snowflake is a huge plus
- Knowledge of Segment is a plus
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- You are transparent and easily communicate on your progress and difficulties.
- You are proactive and willing to go the extra-mile.
- You are able to make your work accessible to a non-technical audience.
- You know how to work in autonomy.
- French or English spoken and written perfectly
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a time difference of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
🤝 Participate to our referral program
👶 Livestorm signed the "Parental act"
And also, benefit from:
🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.