Machine Learning - Data Scientist
Distributed, AMER | Distributed, EMEA
ElasticWe're the creators of the Elastic (ELK) Stack -- Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash. Securely and reliably search, analyze, and visualize your data in the cloud or on-prem.
Your primary focus will be driving forward research and development in support of the analytics and machine learning initiatives in the Elastic Stack. You will be analyzing Observability, Security and Enterprise search data sets, providing recommendations on analytical techniques suitable for such data, drawing insights from the data, developing new models and support training of models using features in the Stack.
What you will be doing
- Collect, analyse and produce insights from large datasets using the Elastic Stack and Jupyter notebooks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of data scientists, senior technical leads, and product management.
- Prototype and implement machine learning models using machine learning features in the Elastic Stack.
- Promote knowledge share and collaboration in a distributed team
- Working with the community on bugs and performance issues and assisting out support engineers with tougher customer issues.
What you will bring
- Strong understanding of data science fundamentals and data analysis techniques.
- Experience in analysing time series data/dev ops data such as logs, metrics, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in a data science/data analysis role and a track record of successfully driving insights from large volumes of data.
- Strong experience in Python, Pandas, and Jupyter notebook.
- Experience in AI/ML such as clustering, classification, regression, decision trees, etc.,
- Self motivated, collaborative style, open communicator, experience distributed
- Good attention to detail and highly organized
- Experience with Elastic Stack and solutions such as Security and Observability (including AIOps) is a bonus
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs