Senior Software Engineer, Data engineering
We began our journey in 2017, We believe in making commerce easy by building simple and affordable products for businesses to start, run & Grow. We enable and empower more than 15 Million MSME merchants in India, with our trademark products like OkCredit, OkShop, OKStaff.
Our Products are powered by our consumers, who do 3+ million Daily transactions, helping them to conduct their complex daily businesses at ease. 80% of these transactions have been from MSMEs from Tier 3 cities catering to a business value of 14 trillion Rupees. This showcases the ease in which our app can be adopted.
We take pride in providing a spirited, fair, and transparent work environment for all. We focus on nurturing careers and celebrating talent. Being a part of our growth story your opinion is given due consideration, and no voice is too feeble to be heard out. With Young and experienced leaders and team members from different walks of life, we are a strong team who are tightly aligned and loosely coupled. We move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and committed to measurable customer satisfaction with the right effort to impact ratio
- Design, build, improve, and manage Data Systems
- Design and develop high throughput real-time analytics solutions using industry standard technologies.
- Work with data architects to ensure that Big Data solutions are aligned with company-wide technology directions.
- Active contribution in designing,implementing and managing data warehouses.
- You will be working with the data science team to design and implement feature-store to empower ML models.
- Optimizing spark cluster, superset and airflow performances by understanding existing workload and nature of queries.
- Bachelor's degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field,
- Good understanding of data structure, Design patterns, computer science fundamentals and distributed systems is a must.
- Atleast 2+ yrs of experience in software development with a minimum 1 year of experience in the data engineering field.
- Must have experience in working with
- Object oriented / Functional programming languages (Java / Scala etc)
- Big data technologies Hadoop / Spark / Flink
- Query Engines like Hive / Presto / GBQ etc
- Airflow, Superset/Metabase, Apache Atlas and Ranger
- Experience building and maintaining APIs and webhooks is a pulse.
- Working experience of scripting languages like python / shell etc.
- Experience in cloud environments like AWS/GCP etc is plus.
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Economics-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs