Machine Learning Engineer, Ads Targeting
San Francisco, New York City, Remote
“The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Reddit is the 4th largest website on the internet, generating billions of events and terabytes of data every day. The Ads Optimization and Modeling team uses those events to generate machine learning systems that supercharge the performance of our ads platform.
We are a team of engineers and data scientists dedicated to using machine learning to improve Reddit’s ads experience. The majority of Reddit’s revenue passes through our systems, and every improvement to our predictions translates into big wins for our business. You’ll own full-stack ML projects from ideation to production to turn data into products that millions of people love.
You’ll use your ads machine learning experience to set long-term ML strategy, charting a path through model architecture, feature generation, and evaluation and experimentation. You’ll own all modeling aspects of our mission critical clickthrough rate and conversion rate models. You’ll help develop an ML roadmap, as well as guide other engineers through executing it.
- Adapt the ads industry’s machine learning best practices to Reddit’s unique platform and user base.
- Lead analysis and implementation of features and signals.
- Write production code to ship your model to millions of users.
- Participate in the full software development cycle: design, develop, QA, deploy, experiment, and analyze.
- Collaborate across disciplines to find technical solutions to complex challenges.
- 5+ years as a Machine Learning Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer, 2+ of which were spent in an Ads Machine Learning context
- Up to speed on industry best practices in ads machine learning.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Software Engineering practices and the ability to write performant production-quality code
- Comfortable with distributed learning, big data and large-scale systems
- Master’s or PhD in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Economics-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs