Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Data Analyst you will be part of the Data Science Team, who helps to make sense of our data by providing teams across Adjust with relevant insights and analyses to improve our products and processes. Your tasks will range from getting the data via ETL processes to analyzing and visualizing our data. Your goal will be to assist other departments in tackling the complexity of dealing with our data.
- Help our teams to make sense of large datasets and uncover novel insights
- Connect and harmonize a diverse set of data sources into one unified data model
- Maintain data pipelines and dashboards to enable reporting and analysis in Metabase
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and present them in a clear and easy understandable way.
- Communicating insights and answers to key stakeholder across the organization
What you bring:
- Prior experience in Business Intelligence, Data Science or Analytics
- Analytical mindset and high attention to detail that translates business problems into effective data solutions
- Ability to built clear and informative dashboards und reports
- Proficiency in writing and debugging database query with SQL
- Proficiency statistical data analysis with Python
- General interest or experience in the mobile marketing field
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
Interested? Let's Talk!