Senior Software Engineer, Data Science
San Francisco, CA, United States
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Our Data Science Team
- The mission of the data science team is to develop innovative analytical products and algorithms for our Identity Resolution and Analytics and Measurement platform.
- Our data science products are end to end, automated solutions that incorporate data pipelines, analytical logic, machine learning algorithms, external API-s and data visualisation.
- We thrive on innovation and experimentation.
The Senior Engineer Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team to drive the impact of data science.
What you will do:
- Work with product owners to define features and technical requirements based on business requirements
- Own delivery of analytical systems from conception to production
- Establish architecture and standard tool set for data science workflow within the GCP ecosystem
- Write production ready code for deploying data science products
- Be an independent, autonomous, creative thinker
- Mentor other team members and perform code reviews
- Be an evangelist for new technologies that can improve our products and our data
- science stack
- Collaborate closely with other engineering teams on product development and implementation
This job requires a wide range of technical and work experience, including:
- 5+ years of experience writing and deploying production code; experience working as a senior engineer designing end-to-end applications or as a technical lead is a preference
- Extensive experience in building large-scale data pipelines and applications in a managed service environment, e.g. GCP or AWS.
- Strong proficiency in Python as well as solid knowledge of Python-based frameworks and libraries for data science (e.g. pandas, scikit-learn, tensorflow)
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with Google Cloud tools and services for data processing and workflow management (e.g. Dataflow, Composer, Dataproc, etc.)
- Proficiency in core Google Cloud tools and services for security and identity, storage, computing, networking, API management, workflow management and monitoring
- Solid command of developer tools for containerization (esp. Docker), orchestration (esp. Kubernetes), infrastructure as code (esp. Terraform)
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Junior Data Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Kafka-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs