CRM Analyst – CRM Data Specialist
Introducing the Digital Marketing Team
We are a team of 40+ Digital Marketing Managers in 9 country offices that handle Online Marketing and Direct Marketing campaigns in more than 30 countries. Learning, experimenting, and collaboration are the heart and soul of our team. Besides doing digital marketing for all the countries, our team also works on cutting-edge cross-department projects.
CRM Data Specialist M/F/D
We are looking for a CRM Data Specialist to join our zooplus team in Munich. You will join central team of 6 people and be responsible for the Europe-wide Direct Marketing analysis activities (email marketing, print campaigns, push notification campaigns).
In this role, you support the team and the local managers on data aggregation, data analysis, visualization and customer targeting. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Analytical Systems.
- Work closely with all Sales/Service and Marketing departments to achieve company Goals
- Develop and provide dashboards, reports, and ad-hoc analysis for Senior Management, the Customer Relationship Management Team and IT
- Gain insights thought root cause analyses into customer pain points and derive recommendations for resolution
- Define and monitor business requirements and metrics via KPIs
- Listen actively to your peers and help them make grounded decisions
- Drive various analytical projects in close alignment with your stakeholders
- Present and document your findings to customer care as well as to other areas to work on root causes
- University degree
- Profound interest and good understanding in eCommerce and/or Customer Care
- Strong analytical skills, with a high level of attention to detail
- At least 2 years relevant experience in an analytical profession
- Advanced SQL skills or similar
- Experience creating visualizations in Tableau or similar
- Solid analytical skills coupled with a passion for numbers and large amounts of data, as well as a creative problem-solving skill
- High degree of responsibility, self-driven, and independent working style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Have an impact. We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and departmental KPIs and offer you the chance to shape zooplus with your input and ideas.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
What we are offering you
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Spanish office is at a great location in Madrid, with great infrastructure links. Additionally, we offer many benefits such as:
✈ 28 labour days of vacation (plus December 24th and 31st)
⌚ Flexibility first. Enter from 7 am to 10 am and organise yourself.
🏠 Remote working flexibility.
🏬 Offices in the city center of Madrid. Modern working spaces with table tennis, foosball, fresh fruit, beverages and company events.
🏥 Private medical healthcare insurance for all our employees.
📖 Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities.
🎤 Participate in the technology community through our meetups and conferences.
✏ English, German and Spanish language courses.
💲 Discount in our zooplus shop for all our employees.
🤝 Referral program. You will receive a bonus by helping us finding the best talent.
🌍 We encourage diversity, meet our motivated and friendly teammates from over 50 nationalities.
Did we make you curious?
Then send us your application in English via our online application form.