Junior Data Analyst
EasyPost is not only helping e-commerce companies with accurate tracking and logistics, we are delivering hope and spreading smiles to homes all across the country. We push boundaries and change the status quo through our restful API, allowing companies greater control over their shipping. We continue to disrupt the shipping industry, and this is the best time to get on board. We are out to do things differently, to consistently change, grow, and progress. Join us in building the shipping infrastructure.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze trends and identify opportunities to support customer growth initiatives.
- Conduct insightful, ad-hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Compile and organize data from various sources to support recurring manual operational processes.
- Assist in maintaining our dashboard repository in Tableau.
- Partner with engineering and business leads to audit the accuracy and completeness of our reporting.
- Create and maintain a repository of company-wide metric definitions.
- Enhance our customer knowledge base and participate in special projects as required.
- Maintain user confidence through data accuracy and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to follow-through on project deliverables to completion.
- Comfortable working independently under general guidance.
- Some experience with SQL and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages like Python is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or related technical field.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to own a piece of the company via equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision and commuter benefits
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off
- Collaborative culture with a supportive team
- The opportunity to make massive technical contributions at a fast-growing start-up
- Unlimited growth opportunities
Data Privacy Notice for Job Applicants: