Data Analyst (A/B Testing)
Austin, Texas, United States
🎉Named the #1 Fastest-Growing Company in Central Texas | Austin Business Journal
Pushnami is an Austin built and privately held technology company that provides an AI Powered Cross-Channel Messaging Platform used by thousands of websites around the world. We are seeking a passionate and energetic Customer Success Manager to aid in our client retention efforts. This individual will join us at our new Central Austin headquarters (a historic landmark, where they filmed a famous scene from the cult classic movie Dazed and Confused: "alright, alright, alright").
Pushnami is live on more than 30,000 websites globally and is growing at a pace of over 20% month over month. We offer a unique culture and environment that focuses on positivity, acceptance, and people rather than profits. In fact, we are so passionate about helping others that Pushnami donates a percentage of its gross revenue each month to a different local charity to make an impact on our community.
We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst (A/B Testing) to collaborate with internal partners to identify insights from data, apply creativity to test hypotheses, prepare and automate processes, and integrate results from testing.
What you will be doing:
- Research, design, and deploy A/B tests in the Pushnami platform to drive client performance
- Perform analysis and maintenance on existing data products and machine learning models
- Offer ideas for product and/or process improvements, such as automation
- Extract, transform, and load data for preparation in modeling, research, and analysis
- Perform queries on data to discern anomalies and perform data quality audits to ensure the accuracy of the rules or statistical models in production
- At least 1 year experience in analyzing data and designing A/B tests
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field (Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Economics, or Computer Science) or related degree programs and/or 2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work independently when given detailed specification and instruction
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and enthusiasm for translating data into actionable and useful insights
- Working knowledge or experience with SQL and Python/R
- Energized and Positive Attitude
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment
What you'll love about us:
- We are self-funded and profitable (and growing fast)
- We were named one of Inc Magazine’s 2020 Best Place to Work & Builtin Austin’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Paying List.
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- 401k Retirement Plan - Fully matched up to 6%
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
*HOW ARE WE NAVIGATING WORK DURING COVID?*
While we would love to have everyone back in the office, employee health and safety is our top priority.
Our team will continue to conduct employee well-being check-ins, provide additional remote perks and benefits, and allow all employees to work virtually or come into the office - however they work best with no stress!