Remote - US
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking a data analyst to help with analysis and reporting for Twilio’s Super Network. This role will analyze data across Operations, Product, Compliance/Regulatory to help us define our expansion roadmap and determine the health of our business. Additionally, this role will partner with stakeholders throughout the business unit to report data to various regulatory bodies globally.
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic who also has
- 2+ years of professional experience doing quantitative analysis, building dashboards and reports, working with business partners to convert ambiguous messy data into tangible actionable results to influence business decisions in a fast-paced industry.
- Ability to think strategically and initiate, refine and complete projects with minimal guidance.
- Expert level experience working with SQL and relational data (2+ years on a regular basis).
- Experience with data visualization. Experience with Tableau and Looker (LookML) is preferred.
- Solid understanding and experience in data collection, processing, governance, reporting and analytics of large data sets.
- Proven track record in automating data processes using industry standard tools--experience with Python or R for scripting and data manipulation and analysis is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a Data Analyst, you will
- BE AN OWNER: Understand various data sources used for KYC, compliance, phone numbers, and traffic reporting
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Collect, validate, analyze, and manage data to support Twilio’s global expansion efforts
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with Operations Engineers, Product Managers, Program Managers, and Finance Managers to improve and automate data processes
- WRITE IT DOWN: Contribute to the development and improvement of systems to effectively capture, track and present data. Provide critical analysis to report to the Executive team
As a Data Analyst, you will be an important member of Twilio’s Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, and delivers the world's connectivity. This important role focuses on managing, analyzing and automating data, closely cooperating with the team members, stakeholders and supporting functions
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.