Business Data Analyst
Do you like to boast about your Data Analytics skills? Do you use SQL and BI tools for analytics? If yes, then you could be Fivesky’s next Business Data Analyst.
Who you are:
- Worked with business users, developers, and other data analysts in analyzing and onboarding IT inventory data into the company’s official platform.
- Collected information and requirements from customers, for data modeling, data wrangling, data onboarding and data analysis. Provided data insights to customers and to drive data quality improvements.
- Worked with IT inventory and assets data, together with their configuration and operational state.
- Sourced IT inventory and machine data (e.g. logs, alerts) in a timely manner and stored the data in scalable repositories.
- Provided analytics tools to analyze and derive insights from the data and provided data access API’s so that other applications can consume the data and insights.
What you will do:
- 5+ years of experience collecting information and requirements from customers for data modeling, data wrangling, data onboarding and data analysis.
- 5+ years of experience business users, developers and other data analysts in analyzing and onboarding IT inventory data into the company’s official platform.
- 5+ years of experience for providing data insights to customers and to drive data quality improvements.
- 5+ years of experience with of SQL and relational databases
- 5+ years of data modeling experience within UNIX environments
- 3+ years of BI/Reporting platforms (Tableau, QlikView)
It would be awesome if you also had:
Data integration frameworks and concepts
Data center and IT inventory equipment
Knowledge of data governance & master data management concepts
Navigating large/complex IT environments and infrastructure
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.