Data Analyst (6 month FTC)
Vonage Business Operations Mission
We support Vonage in delivering operational, process, project and financial performance. Our teams perform vital support and services in the areas of team administrative support, data analysis and reporting, business process improvement and knowledge management. Our team members develop and apply business understanding and functional expertise to drive operational excellence to help ensure the organization achieves its short-term and long-term goals.
Why this role matters
We are currently looking for a Business Operations and Data Analyst, based in London, who will analyze and rate the data for customers on manually-billed pricing models. Additionally, this person will collaborate with our project and engineering team to deliver billing automation solutions. Your contribution will be essential to ensure our customers are invoiced correctly.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Ensure accuracy of manually rated billing data; and define the “billing ready” data usage file each month; and maintain other data usage files for billing purposes.
- Build and maintain the billing customizations spreadsheet; improving the manual rating of data process.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define how we communicate and implement specialized billing arrangements
- Implement pricing for manually billed accounts
- Prepare product usage data for deliver to the Revenue Operations team
- Lead our customer disputes and resolution process, working closely with Sales, Customer Operations, and Finance to resolve customer queries.
- Accurately rate and adjust platform created usage data for contractual and pricing models.
- Collaborate with the Customer Operations team to deliver outstanding customer support.
What you'll bring
- Degree educated. Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- Numerate and literate with advanced excel skills. You enjoy investigating small data sets and finding inconsistencies.
- Detail oriented. You pay close attention to all the particulars.
- Process oriented and adaptable. You can juggle multiple steps in complex process maps, whilst delivering on tight deadlines.
- Customer focused, always thinking about how to improve tools and customers for your internal and external customer
- Collaborative and friendly. You excel at communicating with diverse stakeholders.
- A problem solver. You proactively identify gaps and challenges, pitching solutions.
- Comfortable in a fast pace, global & multicultural environment
Nice to have
- Top notch JIRA, and Tableau skills
- Experience in a tech company
- Familiarity with G-Suite
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.