Jr. Computer Vision Engineer for Startup AIIM
Computer Vision Engineer for Startup AIIM
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to join the Advanced Engineering Group at Navinfo Europe. Employed by Navinfo Europe you will be working for daughter startup company AI in Motion | AIIM. A company providing mapping, perception, and autonomy solutions to “things” in motion.
Working for a startup requires a practical and hands on mentality. You are able to perform in a dynamic environment where technical focus, requirements and direction might shift when business opportunities change.
You will be responsible for building applications that will be used to process data from different data sources (Camera, Lidar, Sonar, GPS, etc.) and build (3D) mapping, localization and navigation solutions for assets moving through dynamic outdoor and indoor environments, like Crane operations and AGV navigation & handling.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Ensure code quality by performing various tests on developed code.
- Process and modify data from different data source (Cameras, Lidar sensors, Sonar sensors, GPS devices, etc.) in order to create various localization and mapping solutions.
You will be reporting to the Project Leader and Department Manager.
- An MSc or BSc degree, preferably in computer science.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in software development (design, implementation, and integration).
- Minimum of 1 year working on practical computer vision topics in a corporate environment.
- Experience working with OpenCV.
- Good knowledge of machine learning for computer vision and its tools.
- Practical experience in (embedded) software development using modern C++11/14.
- Practical experience in Python.
- Good knowledge in efficient algorithms.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes.
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.
- Good knowledge of development tools such as CMake and Git.
- Practical experience in working with Linux, both as development environment as well as an execution platform.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience with processing point cloud data.
- Experience with Deep learning using TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Experience programming with Cuda or OpenCL.
- Experience working with C++ mathematical optimization libraries such as Ceres Solver or g2o.
- Experience with Atlassian Tooling (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/GIT) or similar.
Nice to have
- Domain knowledge in (LiDAR, Visual) SLAM, (AI) Object Detection, and related localization and mapping technologies.
AI in Motion | AIIM is a young startup company providing mapping, perception, and autonomy solutions to “things” in motion. AIIM positions itself as an autonomy service provider. Current focus is on Crane operations and AGV navigation & handling. Providing navigation solutions for assets moving through dynamic outdoor and indoor environments. AIIM’s technology offers a combination of 3D mapping, localization & perception into holistic solutions where others just offer parts of the solution.
NavInfo is a China-based technology company who is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses Navigation, Connected Vehicle Services, Autonomous Driving, Auto Chips and Big Data & Computing. NavInfo has more than 6,000 employees and is headquartered in Beijing and traded on Shenzhen Stock Exchange.
NavInfo Europe incorporates the Product Development, Advanced Research and AI consultant activities for NavInfo. NavInfo Europe is majority shareholder of Start Up AI in Motion (AIIM) that has been founded together with Technical University of Eindhoven (TU/e).
In this position you will be working for startup AIIM and be employed by Navinfo Europe. Uniquely combining working for a startup company within the security of an established company.
If you like working within an informal and innovative organisation with a solid customer base, then please feel free to add your motivation with your CV via the application button.
For more information on the different roles in our organization, please call HRM +31 40-711 35 56, Luchthavenwenweg 34 5657 EB Eindhoven
Your application will be kept in the recruitment database for one year. However, you will need to apply to each specific job that is of interest.
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Economics-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs