Head of Data
Vilnius, Kaunas, Remote, Hybrid
HostingerChoose Hostinger and make the perfect website. From Shared Hosting and Domains to VPS and Cloud plans. We have all you need for online success.
What You Will Do:
- Data Team vision and strategy: Define clear data strategy that aligns with the overall business goals and objectives. Define team structure, roles and responsibilities for optimal efficiency and collaboration, support teams in making decisions regarding the most suitable technology stack and architecture.
- Stakeholder management: Collaborating with key stakeholders across different departments to understand their data needs, requirements and priorities, and ensuring that the data team delivers solutions that meet those needs.
- Priorities setting and management: Effectively prioritise data projects and initiatives based on their strategic significance, potential impact and required resources, ensure that resources are allocated appropriately to meet these objectives.
- Delivery and execution: Oversee the execution of data projects, ensuring timely and high-quality delivery. Ensure efficient ways of work, delivery and communication.
- Team members development: Lead, mentor, and inspire the team of brilliant and highly motivated data professionals. Foster a culture of continuous learning and innovation. Provide guidance and support for their personal growth.
- Continuous innovation: Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging technologies in the field of data management and analytics, and incorporate these into the team's strategy.
What We Expect:
- Extensive data field experience: We expect you to bring a proven track record of success in the data field. You should have a deep understanding of data management, data analytics, and data-driven decision-making.
- Innovative thinking: We seek an individual who is forward-thinking, innovative and up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in the data field.
- Strong leadership skills: We expect you to possess strong leadership qualities and a proven track record of building and leading high-performing teams.
- Stakeholder management experience: We expect you to have a demonstrated history of building and maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders, understanding their needs, and translating those needs into actionable solutions that drive business outcomes.
- Cutting-edge smart: We will need exceptional analytical thinking, strong problem-solving mindset and results-oriented attitude.
What We Offer:
- Inspiring culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom and responsibility, and works by 10 key principles.
- Exciting and meaningful work with performance-oriented and data-driven individuals that make impact on a global scale.
- Strong data team consisting of proficient and motivated individuals. You can get a glance at our team in this podcast
- Continuously evolving data stack to stay aligned with industry-leading tools and technologies. Our current stack: BigQuery, dbt, Airflow, Tableau.
- Software engineering best practices in data: documentation, continuous integration, version control and testing.
- Unlimited growth: Manager’s Academy, CoachHub, Reforge, internal trainings and workshops, possibility to participate in the World’s best conferences (Coalesce being the highlight of the year).
- A health insurance package for your well-being.
- A Recharge month - additional paid one month’s leave for loyal employees (5+ years at the company).
- Gross salary from 6,500 EUR/month (depends on your experience).
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
London, United Kingdom London, United Kingdom Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 130K - 220K * USD 130K+ *
AI Data Engineering and Data Science Manager (UK REMOTE)APIs Architecture AWS Azure Data pipelines Data visualization +21
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Gear +4
Remote-Eastern Europe Remote-Eastern Europe Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 66K - 123K * USD 66K+ *
Director of Data AnalyticsAirflow Business Intelligence Data analysis Data Analytics Data management Data quality +10
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +6
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs