İstanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
AppNationAs one of the world's top app publisher, AppNation is not just creating apps; we're shaping the future. Our goal? To put cutting-edge, AI-driven technology into the hands of everyday people. We're all about opening doors to endless...
Here at AppNation, we strive to develop cutting-edge AI-powered mobile apps. Our products consistently hit the top-charts in over 30 countries and make a positive impact on 20+ million users worldwide! Currently, we are actively seeking a talented Data Analyst to join our dynamic team. If you are genuinely passionate about mobile apps and enthusiastic about contributing to the creation of remarkable experiences that are downloaded and enjoyed by millions, then you might be our next teammate!
As a member of the Marketing team, you will have a unique opportunity to take ownership of organizing and monitoring the data analysis infrastructure of our applications, playing an active role in data review and interpretation, working closely alongside some of the brightest minds in the mobile app arena. Your expertise and dedication will be essential in shaping the development and success of our apps.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work together with the development team to ensure a healthy data flow
- Organize data analysis tools and develop in-house solutions
- Take new steps to shape and improve the company's data analysis mentality
- Assist the installation and use of modern data analysis and visualization tools
- Play a leading role in establishing a data analysis culture
- Take the responsibility of data analysis and manage inter-team communication in this field
- Interpret data and create the relevant reports
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Mathematics, Statistics or a related subject, having a Master’s degree in a similar field is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar role
- Strong proficiency in SQL and BigQuery
- Hands on experience with ETL, Looker, Tableau, Power BI and best practices
- Knowledge in Python and R
- Familiarity with Appsflyer and Adjust is a plus
- Analytical and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Semi-Annual Success Incentives based on Contribution and Performance
- Meal & Commute Compensation
- Private Health Insurance
- Hybrid Working Environment
- Birthday Leave
- Access to Udemy Courses
- Gym Reimbursement
- Relocation Package
- Tech Gear
What does the recruitment process look like?
1. Application Review: We will carefully review your CV to evaluate your accomplishments and qualifications.
2. Interview: A 30-minute Google Meet interview with our People & Culture Specialist will be conducted to discuss your experience, expectations, and potential synergies. This will help us determine how we can collaborate effectively.
3. Case Study: You will be provided with a project relevant to the position, which you will complete to demonstrate your proficiency and practical knowledge.
4. Technical Meeting: A Google Meet session with our team lead will be arranged for you to engage in in-depth discussions on technical topics that align with your expertise. You will be asked specific questions to further showcase your technical skills.
5. Team Meeting: You will have an in-person meeting with the founders of AppNation, during which we will discuss your expectations and explore how you can contribute to our team. This interview will also provide an opportunity for you to gain insights into AppNation's culture and working environment.
6. Final Decision: Within a few days, we will inform you of our decision regarding your suitability for the role.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs