GTM Data Analyst
About the Role
You’ll work cross functionally across our entire organization to build out data and turn that data into action. Your analysis will inform our go to market and business decisions, as well as ensure that we are operating at our full potential. You will work within the Business Operations team, a small group of folks working to make sure that Lattice makes data driven decisions and then executes rigorously against those decisions. We’re considering folks at many levels for this role - maybe you’ve only been in data for a couple of years, and maybe you’ve been running data teams for a decade. Either way, we’d love to talk.
- Develop & own analytical frameworks, core reporting, and metrics
- Partner with leaders across the company to understand their analytical needs and then develop the reports/dashboards that meet those needs
- Make data accessible & digestible to all members of the Lattice team
- Communicate your findings in an engaging and digestible way to drive decision making across all facets of the company
- Refine ambiguous questions and generate new insights through a deep understanding of the data, our customers, and our business
- Collaborate across the company to ensure that insights become actions
- A bachelors or masters in a quantitative field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in analytics/data science, finance, or strategic role in a technology company (preferably a SaaS business)
- Strong SQL skills and the ability to program in R or Python
- An understanding of SaaS business models and key metrics
- Very strong organizational skills, with the ability to drive data initiatives and elevate the data maturity across the business
- Strong communication skills
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where employees have more choice than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning – and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people centric companies. Lattice is a people management platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line. Since launching in 2016 we have grown to over 2,750+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Pinterest, Reddit, and Asana.
We’re a small, impactful, and quickly scaling team of product managers continuously working to improve our product and our craft. We work highly cross-functionally in partnership with our Engineering, Design, Customer Experience and Sales teams to shape the platform we support.
We are rapidly growing across multiple dimensions, including our customer base, the scope of products we offer, and the size of the product team. Now is the opportunite time for a strong candidate to join, take on outsized ownership, and continue to grow with us.
- We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment
- The opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves coming to work every day
- Partner with 2,750+ companies around the world to make sure their employees are engaged and performing at a high level
- A culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning reimbursements
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy and hybrid work model with centrally located office
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.