Senior Web Analyst / Data Analyst
London, United Kingdom
JellyfishWe’re a marketing company for the digital world where success demands a creative, multi-platform mindset. Find out how we help brands shape the future.
Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training.
We are one of the world’s fastest-growing number of talented people across our expanding global network. We are Google’s leading global partner. And our close relationship is growing where we are, what we do and how we deliver it. And to do this, we want to grow our skillset. We’d like you to join our journey as ONE Jellyfish.
We have an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and talented Senior Web Analyst / Data Analyst to join our London office.
The Senior Web Analyst / Data Analyst will be a key member of the Data and Planning Team and will analyze media and social data created by marketing activity, identifying trends and providing actionable insights to improve performance. Will be responsible for tracking and understanding the performance of campaigns using fractional attribution. Proactively builds strong working relationships with internal contacts to help support and educate the agency about how mathematical concepts can improve marketing effectiveness.
- Build well-managed data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks for data consumers
- Partner with the business to provide consultancy and translate the business needs to design and develop tools, techniques, metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualization
- Coach and mentor junior staff and ensure the efficient execution of their duties
- Responsible for identification and communication within and across departments to resolve data gaps that impact the fulfillment of the business’s functional requirements
- Responsible for the documentation of analytics projects and ensuring that specific analytical processes can be replicated and scaled across clients if necessary
- Responsible for the delivery of robust mathematical analysis, which includes and is not limited to building, validating, maintain statistical models
- Responsible for the production of reports, studies, presentations, pitches, project scoping, and proposals to Jellyfish brand standards
- Achieves continuous improvement by proactively assessing Jellyfish’s working relationships, practices, and methods
- Demonstrates measurable success through the achievement of analysis which contributed to an improvement in client performance or an improvement in agency efficiency
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Degree specialized in a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics discipline
- Experience in data analysis with the ability to identify causations and correlations within multiple datasets.
- Excellent technical analytical experience - to include some of the following SQL, Python, R, Tableau, or Data Studio.
- Have experience in machine learning and can identify the correct opportunities of where to use it and construct the appropriate training and production of models.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to distill and translate complex analysis into actionable insights that a client will understand.
- 2+ years of experience in the data analytics field
- 1+ year of experience with cloud technology, such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- A self-motivated individual with high levels of energy.
- An outgoing, curious thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm.
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others.
- A valued team member, who upholds Jellyfish’s values and professional integrity at all times.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Jellyfish is committed to making adjustments in our recruitment process to enable you to demonstrate your full potential. Should you require reasonable accommodation, please fill out the form here.
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs